THREADING AND GROOVING TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES
Ridgid manufactures American-made products engineered to meet and exceed the expectations of professional tradespeople. We carry Ridgid threading and grooving tools that offer impressive strength and effectiveness over an extended service life. Find the tools you need to complete jobs faster and more efficiently.
- Pipe Bevellers: The compact and powerful B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller is simple to use and quickly mounts to 4" and larger pipes with a ½" maximum wall thickness. Speed up processes with accurate bevels in a single pass without flames or sparks. Units feature led indicator lights that monitor speed for optimal cutting performance and a patent-pending clamp system for a secure grip to pipes with no slipping. Models operate on a universal single-phase motor and feature standard cutter heads rated for most steel and stainless steel pipes.
- Pipe Threaders: Cutting threads at the ends of pipes takes accuracy and precision to ensure a tight and lasting fit. Construction Fasteners and Tools offers both hand-held power drivers and Ridgid pipe threading machines, including manual receding, manual ratchet, power hand-held and power machine threaders. Whether you need a 115-Volt Hand-Held Power Threader for a home improvement project or a Ridgid Model 1224 ½" – 4" NPT Hammer Chuck Threading Machine for heavy-duty contracting work, we have the right solution. We carry Ridgid pipe threaders for use on black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe, steel and stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit. We also offer exposed ratchet threader sets, manual receding threaders, geared threaders, compact machines, automatic chuck machines and hand-held power drive kits.
- Roll Groovers: Roll groovers are essential tools in a majority of grooved piping applications found in plumbing, utilities and whenever working with light or thin wall pipe. Ridgid roll groovers help you maintain the strength and integrity of the pipe you are cutting and can be used on carbon and stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other materials. We carry manual and power-driven solutions ranging from the Ridgid Combo Roll Groover to complete machines such as the 920 Roll Groover. Our selection of products also includes the Ridgid 88232 Model 915 Roll Groover for in-place field applications as well as groover replacement parts and accessories.
- Dies: Ridgid threading dies are known throughout the industry for standing up to the most challenging threading operations and materials. Providing the sharp edge for threading pipes, we offer ½" to ¾" and 1” to 2” Universal Die Sets for stainless steel, NPT and high-speed powered and manual applications. Construction Fasteners and Tools also carries die headsets including the Ridgid 811a Die Head with a quick-opening for manual release to accommodate your particular length requirements, and the Ridgid 97075 Die Head with a self-opening, automatic release for a repeatable number of threads.
- Accessories: Construction Fasteners and Tools provides a broad selection of accessories for pipe cutting, beveling and threading. We keep a large inventory of Ridgid pipe cutters, chuck jaws, jaw inserts, carriage levels, clamp levers, collar assemblies, handle and nut assemblies, fitting brushes, shoulder bolts and more. You will also find hand-operated oiling guns and a variety of other products and hardware to maximize the performance and longevity of your pipe-working equipment.
SHOP ONLINE WITH CONSTRUCTION FASTENERS AND TOOLS
From our easy-to-use website and secure checkout to fast shipping with free delivery on orders of $200 or more, we make it fast and affordable to find the tools you need. We offer the selection and availability you are looking for, backed by customer service and support dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Contact us today to request additional information on Ridgid pipe threaders, pipe cutters, die heads and threading dies. Our friendly and professional team will be happy to answer all your questions and assist with placing your order today.