Shopping for Strut Products
Strut clamps and other fasteners are typically not very expensive. However, not having an item you need or having the wrong size or configuration can set back an important project. Trying to work with a poor-quality or ill-fitting piece can cause considerable problems down the line.
To ensure the success of an upcoming job, you need to have everything ready ahead of time. A Construction Fasteners and Tools representative can help you put together a complete package of items based on the specifics of your project.
Our online store contains hundreds of strut products that are in stock and ready to ship throughout Canada, including:
- Beam clamps including small and wide-mouth varieties in multiple sizes. Unistrut steel beam clamps meet MSS SP-58 and SP-69 (Type 19) standards for use in bar joist roof installations.
- Ceiling flanges made of steel and aluminum. Select products are available individually and in bulk jugs.
- Conduit clips and conduit hangers including adjustable models by LE Taylor and Caddy, among other manufacturers.
- Cushion clamps in a range of diameters. An insulated thermoplastic lining helps these products reduce shock, vibration and corrosion in strut fastening applications.
- Fittings and brackets including flat and corner brackets, washers, tee plates and other items.
- Hangers in different sizes and materials, in clevis, swivel ring/loop and other configurations. Use them for hanging stationary, non-insulated piping.
- Miscellaneous products including wires, Ductmate clutchers, B-Line DURA-BLOK DB10 channel supports and more.
- Pipe stays and straps for holding pipes and conduits between 1/2" and 3".
- Riser clamps made from electroplated zinc. Use riser clamps to support and stabilize longer vertical pipe runs.
- Split ring clamps for suspending non-insulated piping. Suitable for use with pipes between 3/8" and 4" OD.
- Spring nuts made from 316 stainless steel, electroplated zinc and other materials. Options are available for use with multiple channel types and sizes.
- Strut channels and plastic end caps from B-Line in a range of sizes and lengths, made from low carbon steel and featuring inturned lips to make attachments at any point.
- Strut clamps with a two-piece construction that meets (MSS) SP-58 (Type 59) and other requirements.
Having trouble finding the product you need? One of our team members would be more than happy to help!
The Professional's Source for Strut Products
With convenient online ordering, everyday low pricing and an extensive inventory of products, there is no better place to buy beam clamps, strut channels and other items than Construction Fasteners and Tools. We are proud to be a dedicated supplier to skilled tradespeople across Canada. We offer expert advice, exceptional customer service and free shipping nationwide on orders of $200 or more.
Let us match you with the tools, parts and accessories you need to take on any job. Place your order today for fast delivery across the country or contact our office directly for assistance from one of our representatives.