Many Types of Safety Gloves for Sale
Regardless of your work environment or job function, you'll find the perfect safety gloves for your needs:
- Chemical: These gloves will protect your hands from burns and abrasions when working with caustic or hazardous substances. You can also use them when working in fields, yards or wet, cold environments.
- Cotton/liners: The perfect winter work apparel, these gloves will keep your hands warm and comfortable in colder temperatures. They also allow for maximum freedom of movement to help you maintain productivity.
- Disposable: Choose these disposable nitrile or latex gloves for medical use or other situations that require personal protective equipment (PPE) to safeguard your hands from contact with body fluids and other hazardous materials.
- Leather: Use these as driving gloves or in cold-weather, metalworking and other work environments with the potential for cuts, scuffs or scrapes.
- Mechanics: These safety gloves primarily provide cut protection, but you can also wear them in cold climates or for tasks that require handling heavy materials.
- Palm coated: These gloves offer extra protection for the inside of the hand while offering greater flexibility and a better grip in wet environments.
- Sleeves: Use sleeves to protect the back of the hand, palm, wrist and forearm from flames and heat.
- Welding: These gloves keep your hands safe while permitting free movement when welding on a shop floor or at a remote job site.
Why Select Us as Your Safety Gloves Provider?
When you purchase safety gloves from Construction Fasteners and Tools, you can place secure orders online 24 hours a day at your convenience. We also offer a hassle-free 30-day return policy, so you can buy with complete confidence. Qualified orders of $99 or more also come with free shipping, allowing you to save money.
Check out our current selection of safety gloves and order today. You can also reach out to us if you have questions or want more information.