Durable Electric Power Tools From Leading Brands
We stock an extensive selection of electric power tools, including:
- Angle cutters: Cut into steel, concrete and masonry with powerful cutters like the Makita Angle Cutter.
- Band saws: Pick up a deep cut and compact Makita band saw or a Milwaukee band saw for unmatched visibility.
- Breaker hammers: Break apart concrete with the performance of Makita and Bosch breaker hammers.
- Chainsaws: Handle outdoor projects with chainsaws that offer tool-less blade change and enhanced operator comfort.
- Circular saws: We offer a wide variety of circular saws. Choose a Makita circular saw or pick up a Milwaukee circular saw for your next project. We also have Bosch circular saws and the well-known Milwaukee metal cutting saw for metal and masonry applications.
- Cutoff saws: Add an abrasive, metal and multi-cutter cutoff saw to your shop or work site. We stock Milwaukee, DeWalt, Bosch, Makita and Fein metal cutting saws to meet your needs.
- Drills: Find the Makita, DeWalt or Milwaukee corded drill you need with our vast inventory. We have angle, coring, driver, hammer, hole hog and mag drills available.
- Grinders: Whether you need an angle, bench, concrete planer, straight or die grinder, we have it. Some of our most popular equipment includes our Makita and Fein angle and die grinders.
- Heat guns: Choose from heat guns with LCDs, dual temperature capabilities, variable speeds and more.
- Impact drivers: Make your work easier and faster by picking up a multi-purpose impact driver that offers variable speeds and the ability to move in reverse. Makita's angle impact driver delivers these features and more.
- Impact wrenches: Loosen and install bolts with the force of Milwaukee and Makita impact wrenches. These are available in multiple sizes including three-eights, half-inch and three-quarter-inch. Many include side handles to offer greater control.
- Jigsaws We offer top-handle jig saws, like the Makita jigsaw series, and body grip jigsaws. Several have tool-less blade change systems, variable speed dials and LED job lights.
- Mitre saws: Our inventory of compound mitre saws includes leading manufacturers like Makita, DeWalt and Bosch. Choose from single and double beveled saws plus additional features, such as a Makita mitre saw with a workstation and laser.
- Reciprocating saws: Access best-in-class speed and power with a Milwaukee reciprocating saw. You can also upgrade your cut with three orbital settings and enjoy anti-vibration technology.
- Rotary hammers: We stock more than 60 different rotary hammers. Our bestsellers include our Milwaukee and Makita rotary hammers. Both offer durable hammer mechanisms, anti-vibration technology and consistent power.
- Routers: Carpentry relies on high-quality routers, which is why we stock some of the best. View our Milwaukee, Makita, DeWalt, Bosch or Festool routers to find one that matches your performance needs.
- Sanders: Find orbital, wheel, belt and sheet finishing sanders with innovative design features. Top customer choices include Bosch's orbital and palm sanders. The Festool Random Orbital Sander is another go-to
- Shears: Slice through metal and cement with 12 to 20 gauge shears including the Fein Sheet Metal Shear in 10, 12 or 16 gauge.
- Tile saws: Deliver an accurate cut- like those provided by a Makita tile saw- with wet tile saws from DeWalt, Lackmond and more.
- And more! Check out our multitool kits for savings on the purchase of multiple tools in one convenient kit.
Go Local for All Your Power Tool Needs
At Construction Fasteners and Tools, we're a contractor-friendly business that supplies the electric tools you need for your personal shop or company inventory. We also provide exceptional customer service- our team stands ready to help you find the products you want. They'll even source it for you!
Other advantages of working with Construction Fasteners and Tools include:
- Quick turnaround times
- Same-day shipping for most orders
- Free shipping for orders over $200
- Safe and secure payments
Place your order today or contact us for more information!