Be ready for any project with powerful 18-volt cordless shears and nibblers. Whether you're cutting, trimming or blanking sheet metal or other materials, depend on cordless shears to get the job done.
Construction Fasteners and Tools has a full collection of shears and nibblers from leading brands. Choose from our trusted tools to handle your project requirements safely and efficiently.
Our Cordless Shears and Nibblers
We work to provide durable, reliable products from top brands such as Milwaukee® and Makita. You can count on the tools we offer for years of use. Our extensive inventory also gives you many options to find the right tool that fits your project specifications.
- Cordless double-cut shears: Purchase tools with 360-degree rotating tool heads and ergonomic designs for your heavy-duty metal cutting needs. Options such as the Milwaukee® 2635-20 or the Milwaukee® 2636-22 deliver superior usability and can improve your efficiency.
- Cordless single-cut shears: Achieve cleaner cuts on lighter sheet metal or other materials with efficient single-cut cordless shears. Choose from models such as the bare tool Milwaukee® 2637-20 or the fully equipped Milwaukee® 2637-22.
- Cordless nibblers: Instead of cutting in a straight line, tools such as the Makita DJN161Z rapidly punch out small semicircles in your materials. They are ideal if you're working with corrugated sheet metal or tackling a project that requires maneuvering your tool in tight curves.
Explore our entire inventory to get what you need for your next job. You might be looking for a full kit with the tool, battery, charger and a bag or only need the bare tool. Whatever your requirements, we will help you get what you need.
Applications for Cordless Shears and Nibblers
Various industries use cordless shears and nibblers for several applications:
- Construction industry: Construction workers use shears and nibblers to get the sizing they need for sheet metal, rods and other materials.
- Manufacturing industry: The manufacturing industry covers sectors such as electrical, automotive and equipment fabrication. As these industries size metal, shape materials to precise specifications and carefully trim excess materials, shears and nibblers are essential tools for the job.
- Roofing and decking industry: Metal nibblers are powerful solutions for contractors cutting materials such as sheet metal and corrugate metal
decking or roof supplies.
- Metal fabrication shops: Efficient and safe cutting tools are crucial for proper metal fabrication and assembly.
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) projects: Whether you're making repairs on your roof or tackling a renovation project, shears and nibblers can help you effectively work with various metal materials.
Get Your Project Supplies From Construction Fasteners and Tools
Turn to Construction Fasteners and Tools for dependable, high-quality products for your commercial or home projects. We offer a wide range of products so you can get everything you need in one place. If the product you want isn't listed, just let us know and we will help you source it.
Get in touch with us online today for more information about what we offer.