Cordless Impact Wrenches and Drivers
Cordless impact wrenches are ideal for busting large bolts or lug nuts — even those rusted in place. Impact drivers are high-torque power tools for driving screws, nuts and other fasteners.
Milwaukee® M18™ impacts belong to a family of over 200 tools with interchangeable battery systems. These cordless tools have all the benefits of Milwaukee Tool POWERSTATE™, REDLINK™ and REDLITHIUM™ technology:
- M18 FUEL™ cordless impact wrenches: Milwaukee® FUEL technology offers incredible power compared to other cordless impact wrenches. With bit sizes up to 1" available, FUEL cordless impacts deliver as much as 1800 ft-lbs of fastening torque.
- M18™ high-torque impact wrenches: Standard and angled M18™ cordless impacts are available, producing up to 525 ft-lbs of torque, depending on the tool. Standard cordless impact wrenches are available in bit sizes ranging between 3/8" and 3/4". The 3/8" right-angled wrench offers improved access and two-speed drive control.
- M18™ impact drivers: We carry a range of M18 FUEL™ and M18™ 1/4" hex impact drivers to match your needs. M18™ drivers produce up to 1600 in-lbs of torque, with FUEL cordless impacts delivering a whopping 2000 in-lbs of fastening torque, each with longer run time than ever before.
Makita cordless impacts are available in different bit and motor sizes to meet your specifications. Variable speed settings give you more control. Options include:
- LXT impact wrenches: Makita 18V LXT cordless impacts are designed for fast battery charges and extended runtime, with up to 325 ft-lbs max torque. Our selection of LXT wrenches includes bit sizes between 3/8" and 1/2".
- Brushless impact wrenches Makita brushless impact wrenches deliver more power — up to 740 ft-lbs — with settings to prevent over-tightening. Tools with bit sizes ranging from 7/16" to 3/4" are available.
- Impact drivers: Makita produces several 1/4" impact drivers, including angled and brushless 18V cordless models with available torque up to 1590 in-lb.
The Bosch line of impacts includes wrenches and drivers with varying levels of torque. For more applications with a single tool, choose from models equipped to accommodate interchangeable 1/2" square or 1/4" hex bits. Options include:
- Bosch impact wrenches: Bosch 18V impact wrenches are available in 3/8" and 1/2" sizes with up to 500 ft-lbs maximum torque.
- Bosch impact drivers: Bosch makes a large number of lightweight 1/4" hex impact drivers with torque up 1500 in-lbs.
- All-in-one: All-in-one tools give you the ability to change between 1/2" square sockets and 1/4" hex bits fast so you can do more with a single tool.
Fein tools are known for high-quality and superior performance. We carry the Fein 1/2" cordless impact as a kit or tool-only, capable of up to 2567 in-lbs of torque. The Fein 1/4" hex impact driver is available as a tool-only option, powered by Fein 12V or 18V batteries, with torque reaching 1859 in-lbs.
All the Power Tools You Need at Construction Fasteners and Tools
Construction Fasteners and Tools is home to a massive inventory of powerful, 18V cordless impacts. Cordless impacts are perfect for loosening rusted and frozen nuts, bolts and fasteners with ease. They also offer increased mobility and create a safer work environment by removing cumbersome air hoses.
Find the cordless impact you are looking for in a tool-only version or as part of a complete kit. For more information or help placing an order, give us a call at 1-866-238-8880 or contact us online today.