Cordless Flashlights and Jobsite Lighting
Lighting does more than improve the work area. Better jobsite lighting can improve safety, reduce wasted materials and ensure you make the right cuts the first time. Options include:
- Tower lights: Milwaukee® M18 ROCKET™ tower lighting includes standard bulb and LED options for incredible lighting in your work area. Tower lights provide up to a day of continuous run time with brightness reaching 5400 Lumens. Mobile tower lights collapse for easy transport with reinforced legs for increased stability.
- Search lights: The Milwaukee® M18™ handheld searchlight offers 250 Lumens of brightness with 700 yards of beam distance. Gain more visibility with adjustable modes and 180-degree head rotation. The Milwaukee 2354-20 will operate for up to six hours in spot mode and four in flood, using a 5.0 REDLITHIUM™ battery. Purchase the light alone or as a kit, including a battery and charger.
- Flood lights: We carry Milwaukee Tool floodlights ranging from a handheld lantern to lights you can clip and mount to nearly any surface, including the TRUEVIEW™ and ROVER™ models. M18™ floodlights offer illumination ranging from 700 to 3000 Lumens for maximum visibility in any work area, with the same battery as your M18™ power tools. For line use, the M18™ bucket light offers superior performance in the harshest conditions.
- Work site lights: Milwaukee® RADIUS™ Site Lights are available in compact and full models, delivering an outstanding 9000 Lumens of complete site illumination. Site lights are designed for hard wear and can withstand drops up to six feet. Site lights are as lightweight as five pounds and have options for 180° or 360° coverage.
- Flashlights and lanterns: We carry a large selection of high-powered, battery-operated flashlights and lanterns from Milwaukee Tool and Makita for bright and low-light applications. Compact and affordable lighting with ergonomic designs allows you to place more light where you need it. Both Makita and Milwaukee Tool lights use batteries interchangeable with their respective lines of tools.
Benefits of Jobsite Lighting
Get the advantages of using lighting at your jobsite, including:
- Portability: Take your lighting virtually anywhere with long-lasting battery power.
- Safety: No cords, no trip hazard. Cordless lights improve site safety.
- Brightness: See clearly with maximum brightness up to 9000 Lumens.
- Reusable: Reuse your lights to increase their value.
Shop Jobsite Lighting and More Online
Construction Fasteners and Tools is your online source for tools and equipment for all your needs. Get affordable prices online with a hometown hardware store feel and high-quality products delivered right to your door. Orders over $99 are eligible for free nationwide shipping. For help placing your order or if you have questions about our inventory, give us a call at 1-866-238-8880 or contact us online.