12-volt cordless multitools allow you to conveniently complete multiple steps in a project with one tool. Use the assortment of blades that easily click into the multitool to work on many different surfaces and tasks.
These cordless tools make the process even simpler by giving you the mobility to work in any space without needing to be near a power source or navigate around a cord. Your chosen tool will also have long-lasting power so you can keep working with a 12-volt battery.
Why Use 12-Volt Cordless Multitools?
When you experience the benefits of 12-volt cordless multitools for your projects, you will want to use them as your go-to tools. Both tool-only and kit options offer many special features to make your job easier.
- Durable: Milwaukee® multitool products all have a sturdy metal gear case and a robust design to last longer.
- Portable: A cordless multitool can go anywhere you need to work as it's compact and lightweight.
- Adaptable: You can adapt multitools to various jobs you are handling, whether sanding, cutting, grinding or scraping.
- Powerful: The tools' motors can handle the heavy work for you, delivering 5,000 to 20,000 OPM.
- Efficient: Multitools can cut efficiently with reduced vibration, so you have more control and less fatigue.
Purchase one of the Milwaukee M12™ multitool kits that include the tool, a powerful REDLITHIUM™ battery, a long-lasting battery charger and assorted accessories based on which equipment you select. If you need only the device, we also have select Milwaukee® bare tools and blades available.
How You Can Use Your Multitool
You can use multitools for a variety of commercial and residential tasks:
- Flooring: Whether you're working on tile grout, scraping underlying materials or sanding, make the job easier with an oscillating multitool such as the Milwaukee® 2526-20 — just change the blades and move to the next step in the project.
- Remodeling: Use one tool for plunge cutting, scraping, trimming and sanding for your remodeling project. When you're upgrading a space, you work on many different types of tasks, and the multitool gives you the flexibility to quickly change between them.
- Repair and maintenance: You may be fixing or doing maintenance on a roof, door or window — whatever you're repairing or servicing, try using a multitool kit such as the Milwaukee® 2426-21 to make the process easier.
- Electrical: If you are working on an electrical project, you often have to maneuver in tight spaces and use many different materials. A multitool gives you the portability and usability you need to conveniently change blades and keep working without interruption.
Tackle Your Projects With a 12-Volt Cordless Multitool
Construction Fasteners and Tools offers various tools and accessories to make finding exactly what you need easy. We strive to provide you with excellent customer service and products you can rely on from respected brands. Let us be your supplier for construction, industrial and manufacturing needs.
If you would like to get in touch with us, reach out by calling us at 1-866-238-8880 or filling out our contact form.