MILWAUKEE HEATED GEAR FROM CONSTRUCTION FASTENERS AND TOOLS
Protect yourself and your workers from the cold with Milwaukee heated gear. Find the products you’re looking for within the extensive selection at Construction Fasteners and Tools.
- 3-in-1 Jackets: There’s no need for bulky layers that slow you down with the Milwaukee 3-in-1 Heated Jacket kit designed to provide heat on demand on the coldest workdays. This rugged outerwear features GRIDIRON™ Ripstop Polyester that is as much as three times more tear-resistant than traditional materials while providing exceptional flexibility. The 3-in-1 Ripstop Heated Jacket Kit includes a black hooded Milwaukee 251B-21 Jacket with chest and back heat zones, REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 compact battery pack, battery charger and battery holder with a 2.1A USB charger. The jacket has three heat settings for optimal comfort and comes available in sizes small through 3XL.
- Heated Hoodies: The Milwaukee Heated Hoodie kit is a three-season solution for warmth and comfort on the job site. M12™ Heated Hoodies are designed with carbon fiber heating elements powered by a REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to deliver heat to your chest and back for superior comfort working in the cold. A fitted hood and waffle weave thermal lining keep warmth in while features such as an integrated cell phone pocket and large exterior pockets offer maximum utility. The Milwaukee Heated Hoodie provides three heat settings and runs up to six hours on a single battery charge.
- Heated Vests: Milwaukee 271B-21 M12™ Heated Vests offer a wind- and water-resistant mid- or outer-layer with rugged features such as riveted and reinforced pockets and all-metal zippers for working in the harshest environments. A 900 Denier Polyester Ripstop/600 Denier Polyester outer material, thermal fleece liner and insulation combine with carbon fiber heating elements to generate and maintain heat at the core chest and back areas. With three heat settings and up to eight hours of runtime with an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 battery, the 271B-21 Vest helps you shed bulky layers for improved flexibility and comfort. These heated vests include two large outer pockets, one inner zip pocket and a low-profile battery pocket.
- Men’s Jackets: The Men’s Milwaukee Heated Gear collection is engineered with custom materials that outlast and outperform traditional fabric work apparel. TOUGHSHELL Stretch Polyester makes Milwaukee 201B 21 Heated Jackets five times as durable as a conventional soft shell and delivers the style and functionality for on and off job site use. Available in a variety of colors and sizes from small to 3XL, you benefit from a stronger, lighter and more flexible outer layer that doesn’t take months to break in for comfort. Milwaukee Heated Jackets for men are abrasion- and wind- and water-resistant, feature FreeFlex Mobility Gussets and come with an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack with charger and charger holder.
- Women’s Jackets: Women’s Milwaukee Heated Jackets are made to resist wind and rain while generating and trapping in heat to keep you warm and comfortable over an extended period. Powered by a REDLITHIUM™ battery providing eight hours of runtime on a single charge, the M12 offers three-level adjustable heat for core chest and back heat zones. Carbon fiber heating elements deliver exceptional warmth to the back, collar and front hand pockets while the soft-shell design and high-loft insulation keep heat from escaping. Whether you are inspecting a construction site or on patrol in cold and stormy conditions, the Milwaukee women’s jacket provides all-weather comfort and utility.
CHOOSE CONSTRUCTION FASTENERS AND TOOLS
When you partner with Construction Fasteners and Tools for Milwaukee Heated Gear, you benefit from high-quality products from one of the most trusted names in the industry. From our easy-to-use and secure website and extensive inventory to our friendly and knowledgeable service and technical support, we’re the single source for everything you require.
Shop our selection of Milwaukee Men’s and Women’s Jackets, Heated Hoodies, Heated Vests or any of our other products and place your order today. When you spend more than $200, shipping is free. Contact us for more information and to request assistance from our experienced team.