Coming Soon - Power Tool Financing
Finance Power Tools From Brands Like Milwaukee and Dewalt
Not every project can wait. If you are a contractor or a do-it-yourselfer working at home, buy now and pay later tools can help you get your work done when you need to. Instead of waiting until you have every cent for the job's required tools already in your bank account, you can partner with Construction Fasteners and Tools and benefit from our power tool financing for customers in Canada.
We have teamed up with PayBright to ensure that you can get financing with a variety of beneficial features, some benefits similar to a rent-to-own power tools program:
- Zero percent APR: Our goal is for you to have access to interest-free financing so your purchases really are buy now, pay later tools and will not end up costing more money in the end. PayBright helps us to achieve this goal. You pay nothing in interest for your financing term.
- 12-month payments: This is not a three- or six-month program. With financing from Construction Fasteners and Tools, you will have an entire year to make the necessary payments.
- Upfront fee: You will never have to worry about hidden fees that surprise you once you have signed up for our power tool financing options. We will always let you know up front what you owe.
Power Tool Financing Through PayBright
When you choose to use the power tool financing options at Construction Fasteners and Tools, you will be taking advantage of the easy-to-use, comprehensible PayBright process. You will take only four easy steps in order to get the tools you need, exactly when you need them, instead of waiting months or years:
- Complete the application process: It takes less than a single minute to complete the PayBright financing application. You can finish it entirely online without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
- Get accepted: The response is instant, so you will see your approval decision displayed on your screen right away along with the amount of funds you are approved to receive.
- Purchase your tools: Next, you can shop on our easy-to-use website to find the perfect tools for your specific project. You will finalize your payment plan by placing your order and completing your purchase.
- Make the scheduled payments: Once you have placed an order, PayBright will send a payment directly to us. You will be able to set up pre-authorized monthly or even semi-monthly payments to conveniently pay them directly from your bank account
Put Your Power Tools on Finance with Construction Fasteners and Tools
We have plenty to offer our DIY and contractor customers alike. In addition to our power tool financing options, you will have access to a number of other benefits when you purchase tools or other products from us. When you choose our company, you will receive excellent customer service from expert team members who can help you with any questions or concerns you might have. You will be able to get free shipping on orders that are $200 and more, from a contractor-approved company, and we even give you 30-days to make any necessary returns.
Contact us today to get started on our power and mechanic tool financing services.