About Milwaukee Tools
Milwaukee was founded in 1924 and continues to innovate to this day. The company is committed to building quality products based on extensive research and consultation with working construction professionals. Its flagship line of red power tools includes over 500 models plus many accessories and parts.
Milwaukee was the first tool manufacturer to achieve ISO 9001 certification for quality management in all its manufacturing facilities. It has also been a leader in cordless tools and was among the earliest companies to embrace lithium-ion batteries.
Milwaukee’s most popular products today include its cordless grease guns, impact wrenches and cordless drills. Additionally, Milwaukee outdoor tools — including hedge trimmers and blowers — are highly regarded by landscaping professionals.
Milwaukee Tool Products Available
Construction Fasteners and Tools’ current selection of Milwaukee tools includes:
- Power tools: Milwaukee power tools can be found hard at work in job sites all across the country. Specific products we carry can be grouped into three broad categories:
- Cordless power tools: The Milwaukee M12 and Milwaukee M18 product lines include 12- and 18-volt power tools, respectively. Both deliver long battery life in lightweight packages. Several of our popular products are available in the Milwaukee M18 brushless four tool combo kit, which includes a Milwaukee M18 SAWZALL reciprocating saw, a hammer drill, a ¼ hex impact driver and an LED work light, plus a Milwaukee battery pack and a range of other accessories. The Milwaukee M18 Knockout System is a unique and lightweight solution for punching holes in up to 14-gauge mild steel.
- Electric power tools: Electric power tools are a vital part of the Milwaukee legacy. The company’s corded products deliver performance you can count on without having to worry about keeping a battery charged. Our inventory includes a range of Milwaukee reciprocating saws, rotary hammers, tube cutters and more.
- Outdoor power tools:The same expertise evident in Milwaukee's cordless and electric power tools is present in the company's lineup of outdoor products. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ product family includes blower hedge trimmers and other outdoor tools suitable for use in both residential and commercial applications. All products offer fast charging, quiet operation and industry-leading performance.
- Power tool accessories: Quality tools require an equally well-designed set of accessories. An extensive selection of drill bits, bit extensions, mag chucks, battery chargers and other accessories complements our cordless and corded Milwaukee tools. One of our representatives can help you select the right items for your needs — just contact the Construction Fasteners and Tools office directly for assistance.
- Cutting tools: Available cutting tools include multi-packs of Milwaukee SAWZALL blades, aluminum, metal and wood saw blades and a varied selection of SDS bits in different sizes and shapes. Milwaukee engineers its cutting tools for precision and speed. The SAWZALL line, in particular, includes several exclusive features, such as an aggressive 5 TPI pattern that delivers faster cutting while also protecting against tooth fractures.
- Hand tools: Go anywhere with Milwaukee hand tools. The company's products are proof that engineering expertise can improve even the simplest piece of equipment. Try out a Milwaukee wrench set, Milwaukee drain snake or other indoor or outdoor tool and you will see the difference that careful attention to design and details can make.
- Storage products: Staying organized is the best way to improve your productivity and prevent on-the-job accidents. Milwaukee storage products are designed to work with the company’s tools and accessories, fitting into your workflow seamlessly while keeping your important items accessible and protected. Browse our selection of Milwaukee hardtop bags and tool totes as well as the IP65-rated, impact-resistant PACKOUT organizer — the ideal solution for storing fasteners, bits and other small items.
- Other products: Milwaukee’s diverse product line also includes material handling solutions, measuring tools and safety products. Milwaukee flashlights are excellent for heavy-duty applications, while Milwaukee laser distance measurers are known for their accuracy, speed and built-in auto-leveling feature. Service and maintenance professionals rely on Milwaukee cordless grease guns to deliver up to 10,000 PSI of pressure while being easy to maneuver into hard-to-reach places.
Milwaukee's extensive catalog of tools and equipment offers solutions for professionals in many different fields and trades. Explore all available products using the links on this page.
Shop Tools Online at Construction Fasteners and Tools
These is no better place online to buy Milwaukee products than Construction Fasteners and Tools. We offer the low prices and extensive selection of a big-box hardware store combined with the convenience of online shopping. Our staff of experts is available to make recommendations that help you work more efficiently. As a contractor-approved supplier of Milwaukee products, we take care to treat all of our customers with respect.
Shipping is free on any Milwaukee tools purchase of $100 or more. With our 30-day return policy, there is no risk in shopping online. Get started by placing your order today.