Milwaukee® women's heated jackets are suited for the most demanding work environments as they're made to resist water, wind, tears and abrasions. They use innovative M12™ REDLITHIUM™ technology to heat your core and conserve warmth for hours of outdoor work.
Get the Milwaukee® heated gear you need from Construction Fasteners and Tools. We help you confidently tackle the most challenging jobs in construction and related industries with our inventory.
Why Use a Milwaukee® Women's Warming Jacket?
You can keep working even in subzero temperatures with a Milwaukee® warming jacket. The jacket's intuitive carbon-fiber heating technology runs on a dependable M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery. It protects you from the elements by quickly generating heat when you use the one-touch LED control button. Activate any of the heat zones on the shoulders and chest and adjust to the level of warmth you need for the job.
- Long-lasting battery: You can rely on your jacket for all-day warmth on the job with a battery that can last up to eight hours.
- Fast heating: When you activate one or more of the heating zones in your jacket, you'll get fast, efficient heat right away.
- Convenient maintenance: If your jacket gets dirty, you can take out the battery and safely put it through the washer and dryer.
- Strength and durability: The heated jacket's reinforced high-wear zones and AXIS™ Ripstop polyester give it strength to last through many tough jobs.
- Adjust to your preferences: Customize the heat level to your work conditions with three heat settings for each zone.
Ways Industries Use Milwaukee® Women's M12™ Heated Jackets
Workers in many industries can face the elements with durable heated jackets. Whatever your project or industry, the right gear can help ensure your productivity and safety on the job.
- Construction industry: Construction doesn't stop during cold weather, and workers don't have to either when they have the right equipment. Heated jackets, such as the Milwaukee® 232B-21XL, let individuals handle tough jobs in frigid temperatures while staying safe and comfortable.
- Logging industry: Winter is the busiest time of the year for many loggers because it's tree harvesting season. They need tough, warm outerwear so they can work in the cold while handling rough materials.
- Carpentry industry: Carpenters must work outside in adverse weather conditions for many projects. They can continue working while protecting themselves from water, wind and cold with heated jackets, including the Milwaukee® 233B-212X.
- Agriculture industry: Workers in the agriculture industry still have towork outside to care for their property, livestock and cold-weathercrops in the winter. Whatever tasks they must handle, heated jacketscan help them work safely and efficiently outdoors.
Buy a Milwaukee® Women's Warming Jacket for Your Outdoor Jobs
Whenever you're starting a project, get the tools and equipment you need from Construction Fasteners and Tools. We have supplies to help you prepare for any job.
Explore our product offerings today and get what you need for your specific applications. Feel free to fill out our online contact form to get in touch.