Our PACKOUT™ Rolling Tool Chest allows you to bring two PACKOUT™ stacks onto the site with a Dual Stack Top. This large tool chest has a 250lb weight capacity. The tool chest is constructed with impact-resistant polymers and water and debris protection to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. An industrial-grade extension handle and 9"" all terrain wheels ensure this tool chest can be rolled anywhere on the jobsite. With a 35 gallon capacity, and an interior organization tray, this tool chest keeps your equipment organized to fit your needs. The Locking Lid Suppport feature keeps the top securely open while you access tools and accessories. The PACKOUT™ modular storage system allows you to customize your storage system to keep tools and accessories organized and easy to transport. MILWAUKEE® PACKOUT™ is the industry's most durable and versatile storage system.
Q: What size is the PACKOUT™ Rolling Tool Chest?
▪ Internal: Width 32.5” x Depth 19.5” x Height 12”
▪ Exterior: Width 38” x Depth 24” x Height 15.8”
▪ The PACKOUT™ Rolling Tool Chest WILL fit under most truck bed covers
▪ Horizontal feet can be used as a handle to help load into vehicles
▪ The PACKOUT™ Rolling Tool Chest can be set on its base (wheel side) to take up less horizontal space
Q: Do we offer accessories for the Rolling Tool Chest?
A: The Rolling Tool Chest will come with an internal storage tray
▪ We do not currently offer foam or dividers for this product but are exploring options to offer these in the future
Q: What is the metal bar on the side of the lid?
A: The lid features a lid lock stand to prevent the lid from opening too far or falling when being accessed by a user
▪ Automatically locks when opened
▪ Press the unlock button to release and let the lid drop back down
Q: Why do the stacks face the same way?
A: The stacks face the same to help keep the weight in the back of the cleat, increasing holding capacity
▪ There is still space between the two stacks allowing users to remove rear stacked boxes with products in front of it