Choosing the Right Product
The only way to select the right material handling product for your needs is to know what you are working with. Items such as lifts, movers and pails have specific weight and volume limitations that are unsafe to exceed. Delicate materials will require additional protection.
For help choosing the best product for your needs, contact our office and speak with a team member.
Material handling products available at Construction Fasteners and Tools include:
- Beam trolleys by Premium Tool and Jet with capacities up to five tons.
- Bottle jacks, including super-heavy-duty models capable of lifting up to 22 1/2 tons.
- Clamps, including three-way clamps, beam clamps, bar spreaders, hose clamps, pipe clamps, and other shapes and sizes.
- Fuel containers between one and five gallons, suitable for use with gas or diesel.
- Lifts, including Sumner contractor lifts capable of raising items up to 650 lbs. as far as 24' off the ground.
- Movers, including wheelbarrows, pallet jacks, dollies, winches and more.
- Pails in various sizes and made of plastic, galvanized steel and other durable materials.
- Perforated strapping made from steel or copper, in 3/4" by 25" sizes.
- Pullers, including Dynaline cable pullers, Premium Tool lever chain pullers and Jet heavy-duty 1 1/2 ton Sumo Series grip pullers.
- Shipping materials, including pallet wrap, plastic shrink wrap, stretch wrap film rolls and more. Our pallet wrap comes in a variety of widths and lengths. Looking to buy in larger quantities than you see online? Contact us!
- Slings, including two-ply polyester eye-to-eye lifting slings by Ben-mor and other manufacturers.
- Tarps and clips in multiple sizes, strengths and colors.
- Ties for holding loads in transit, including bungee cords, rubber tie downs, hooks, ratchets and ratchet straps and more.
- Vises for firmly securing workpieces in place during sanding, sawing or other processes. We carry a full range of products and sizes for carpentry, woodworking and other applications.
We Are the Material Handling Experts
Construction Fasteners and Tools is a partner to both professional tradespeople and home DIY enthusiasts. We recognize the need for varied material handling solutions when performing plumbing repairs, construction work and other tasks, which is why we keep a large inventory of products in stock. If you require advice when choosing a hoist, lift or even something like pallet shrink wrap, we can help.
Call our office for more information about our products. Alternately, place your order online for fast shipping to anywhere in Canada.