Our Inventory of Ladders and Scaffolding
We sell ladders, scaffolding and related products such as:
- Stepladders: This classic ladder type has an upside-down-V shape that creates a self-supporting structure on level ground. Its hinges allow you to fold it together for easy transport. Stepladders have nonadjustable lengths ranging from 4 to 20 feet.
- Straight ladders: Straight ladders have a higher potential length than stepladders and require a supporting structure to lean against. Their one-sided design makes them suitable for jobs in construction, roofing and exterior maintenance.
- Platform ladders: Platform ladders have a similar structure to stepladders and a design built for the user to stand on the top platform. They allow someone to safely stand on the top section of the ladder for projects in painting, construction and installation.
- Extension ladders: Like straight ladders, extension ladders have one side, but also feature extendable sections that can create a total length of up to 72 feet. Their long lengths make them a great fit for jobs done at tall heights.
- Trestle ladders: When two people need to work on the same area, use a double-sided trestle ladder. Trestle ladders have nonadjustable lengths that can reach up to 20 feet.
- Multiway ladders: For optimal flexibility, a multiway ladder combines more than one type of ladder into a single unit. They usually have a two-sided structure and an adjustable length, but designs can vary.
- Scaffolds and planks: Scaffolding equipment such as scaffolds and planks create a temporary structure for supporting a construction or workers. We sell the decks, frames, kits and other items needed to build a reliable scaffolding system.
- Accessories: To complete your ladder or scaffolding purchase, we also offer buckets, ladder locks, stepladder shoes, ladder jacks and any other accessory you need.
How to Choose the Right Ladder for Your Project
When looking for a ladder to meet your needs, consider these factors:
- Style: What ladder style would work best for the jobs you do? When choosing a style, make sure that you'll have enough height to reach your project and the support required to work safely. If you have more general needs or want an all-purpose ladder, consider a stepladder, straight ladder or multiway ladder.
- Material: A ladder's material has a higher impact on its suitability for a project than you might think. For example, a metal ladder won't work well in a job involving electricity due to its conductivity. Think about your work environment and budget when picking a ladder material.
- Rating: Ladders come in multiple grades based on their maximum weight capacity. Pay careful attention to the weight limit of your ladder and choose based on the weight of the worker, protective equipment and tools.
Buy Ladders and Scaffolds Online From Construction Fasteners and Tools
Get all the ladders, tools, fasteners and hardware on your supply list at Construction Fasteners and Tools. We offer a broad inventory of products for do-it-yourself (DIY) enthusiasts and construction professionals to serve as your one-stop shop.
Learn more about our products by contacting our staff online or calling us at 1-866-238-8880.