Hammers for Every Application and Project
Construction Fasteners and Tools carries many types of hammers from leading manufacturers like Jet, Signet, Vaughan, Garant and Stanley. Our hammer inventory includes:
- Ball pein: Ball pein hammers, also known as machinist hammers, feature one flat and one rounded head. The flat head performs traditional pounding tasks, while the rounded head can round off edges of metal pins and fasteners.
- Blacksmith: This version of a sledgehammer shapes white-hot metal against an anvil in blacksmithing applications. The design consists of one squared and one tapered head.
- Flux chipping: Use this specially designed tool to remove welding flux, the material that shields the weld from atmospheric gases.
- Dead blow: This type of hammer has a mallet head designed to minimize surface damage during striking. It also reduces the rebound, which can help to prevent accidental damage when performing precision work. A typical application is executing maintenance tasks on hydraulic cylinders.
- Framing: Framing hammers have an elongated handle that allows the user to strike heavier blows. They typically have a steel or titanium head and a claw for pulling out nails or prying wood. This hammer derives its name from its use in framing wooden houses.
- Claw: Claw hammers are dual-purpose tools that can drive nails into and pull them from an object, most often something made of wood.
- Mallet: A mallet features a large head, usually made of rubber but sometimes metal or plastic. A mallet often works in tandem with a chisel for driving into wood.
- Sledge: A sledgehammer has a long handle and a solid metal head, allowing it to deliver heavy blows. Applications include breaking up concrete walls or masonry and driving stakes into the ground.
- Tinner: The tinner hammer consists of a square head on one end and a sharpened cross pein on the other. Metalworking operations use them to create seams and rolled edges in tin and other thinner metals.
- Handles: Our inventory includes an assortment of handles for various hammer models. A replacement handle can provide a more cost-effective alternative to purchasing a brand new hammer.
Construction Fasteners and Tools Has Everything You Need for Your Next Project
Our inventory of hand tools includes everything from wrenches and tape measures to pliers and trowels. We also offer a wide selection of power tools, fasteners, abrasives, maintenance equipment and much more.
When you buy from Construction Fasteners and Tools, you will receive excellent service and support. Our easy-to-navigate website makes finding and ordering products fast and easy. Free shipping is available with purchases over $99, and our 30-day return policy will enable you to buy without risk.
Browse our inventory of hammers and place your order online today. Contact us if you have questions or need more information.