Popular Hand Tools
- Bolt: We stock bolt cutters from respected companies like Milwaukee, Jet and Ridgid.
- Cable/wire: Cable and wire cutters from Dynaline and Greenlee in a variety of sizes, including mini cable cutters.
- Circle: Our standard and drywall options make more projects possible.
- Pipe: Our stock includes several Ridgid pipe cutters as well as a few from Reed.
- Plastic: We have two Ridgid plastic cutters available with unique sizes and cutting capabilities.
- Rod: At different sizes and price points, we have a rod cutter and rod cutter die option for everyone.
- Tube: We stock a variety of Ridgid tube cutters and replacement parts, including replacement blades for the RC-2375. Our stock also includes tube cutters from Milwaukee and Greenlee.
Ridgid Flaring Tools:
- Ridgid precision ratcheting flare tool
- Ridgid precision non-ratcheting flare tool
- Ridgid 45 degree SAE manual flare tool
- Bent nose pliers with 11", 8" and 6-1/2" options.
- Diagonal pliers from respected companies like Klein, Jet and more.
- End cutter pliers such as our 7" nipping pliers from Milwaukee and high leverage 8-1/4" end-cutting pliers from Pronto.
- Linesman pliers from several suppliers, with 14 options of size and functionality.
- Locking pliers from respected manufacturers like Irwin and Milwaukee, with varied types of jaws and grips.
- Long nose pliers for tasks in tight or hard to reach spaces. We offer options from Jet, Signet and more.
- MIG pliers for welding from Techniweld. We carry mig helper pliers which offer fully insulated handles and six tool functions.
- Tongue and groove pliers also go by the name water pump pliers. We carry Ridgid tongue and groove pliers, along with several other options.
- Sets of pliers, with as many as three to five pliers each, for the jobs that require a diverse tool kit.
- And many more!
Additional Hand Tools in Stock
In addition to those mentioned above, we also carry a number of other hand tools including cutting tools, hammers, caulking guns, grease guns, knives, knockout, screwdrivers and more. Use our filter options or convenient search bar to find the specific hand tool you're looking for. Need help? Our team is always happy to provide assistance finding or selecting the right tool for the job.
HAND TOOL APPLICATIONS AND COMMON USES
With an inventory of more than 2,500 hand tools, we offer the ideal products for a wide range of applications. Here's a closer look at some of the most common hand tools and their uses:
- Cutting wood, metal or other materials: Dozens of industries, including construction, carpentry, cabinetmaking, metalworking and forestry, use hand tools to cut or chop materials. Axes are used to chop wood, cut down small trees and clear land. Firefighters also rely on axes to cut through doors when entering a burning building. Our selection of saws includes crosscut, drywall, grout saws and more. In addition, we offer industrial and stainless steel shears to cut a wide variety of materials.
- Determining a straight and true measurement: Construction and surveying professionals use levels, like I-beam and box-beam, to verify when long vertical and horizontal surfaces are level. Another option is a bullseye level that facilitates the leveling of planes in two dimensions.
- Creating round holes in electrical panels: Electricians use knockout tools to punch conduit-sized holes in mild carbon steel and, in some cases, stainless steel. We offer knockout punches and dies in various hole diameters, as well as complete knockout sets.
- Loosening and tightening nuts and bolts: It's hard to find a toolbox in any industry that doesn't contain several screwdrivers and wrenches. We carry a number of screwdriver types, including torque screwdrivers for mechanical production, maintenance and manufacturing, and Rolgear screwdrivers for ratcheting applications. Our selection of about 350 hand wrenches, including adjustable wrenches, combination wrenches and ratchet wrenches, can provide fast, efficient tightening and loosening of fasteners.
- Driving and removing nails: Hammers rank among the most common hand tools. Examples from our inventory include dual-purpose claw hammers that can drive nails into and remove them from wood, framing hammers used for framing wooden houses and tinner hammers used on straight ducts and fittings in sheet metal fabrication shops.
- Removing burrs: In metalworking and machining, professionals need deburring products that can remove raised edges that occur during processes such as drilling, grinding, milling and turning. These tools are also suitable for a wide range of general-purpose applications for ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Order Your Hand Tools Online Today
No matter what hand tool you need for your next project, you can benefit from our same-day shipping on most products and free shipping on orders over $200. We ship across Canada and our 30-day no-hassle return policy allows you to shop with confidence.
Shop online now to get the right tools for your next job.