Different Types of Nuts We Stock:
- Acorn nuts: Our acorn nuts have a variety of plating, pitch, grade and diameter options.
- Castle nuts: For applications like keeping a wheel bearing in place and other low-torque requirements, check out our castle nuts in several varieties.
- Coupling nuts: To help you bring two male threads together, we present a stock of 37 different coupling nuts with options made of zinc, stainless steel and more.
- Eye nuts: To fit any project, we offer several sizes of grade 2 galvanized eye nuts from the respected Vanguard.
- Flange nuts: For superior locking action, we stock several sizes and price points for our various flange nuts. From grade two cadmium to grade two zinc, you can find several strengths.
- Hex nuts: With both jugs and individual pieces available, you can buy hex nuts in just the right quantity, size, material and strength to fit your project.
- Jam nuts: We stock 19 different options from grade 2 bare, cadmium, zinc and more, available in individual sizes or boxes of ten.
- Lock nuts: So you can avoid worrying about loosening nuts, we stock several nyloc nuts in different sizes and materials that completely resist turning.
- Machine nuts: For the exact machine applications you need, our sturdy machine nuts come in a variety of sizes with different plating and pitch options.
- Miscellaneous nuts: We sell five different miscellaneous nuts, including push nuts, well nuts and jack nut screw anchors by Spaenaur.
- Square nuts: To provide you with tools that have greater resistance to movement than standard hex nuts, we stock 1/2", 3/8"; and 5/16" square nuts.
- Stover nuts: We sell almost every possible size in our stover nut inventory, several with a unique pitch, grade and plating.
- Tee nuts: When you need to fasten wood or other materials and need a flush surface, you can find grade 2 zinc tee nuts in four different sizes.
- Weld nuts: See our grade 2 bare UNC weld nuts by the respected Spaenaur.
- Wing nuts: For easy tightening purposes, you can shop our several wing nut options from stainless steel to zinc plating. We offer products in varying sizes, prices and more.
Expand Your Online Purchasing Options with Construction Fasteners and Tools
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. If you have a question or need help finding the right nuts for the job, we will happily guide you through the process.
Most of our products are eligible for same-day shipping across Canada for your convenience, and when you place an order for $99 or more, we will ship the items to you free of charge. If you find that the products are not exactly what you need for the job, you can take advantage of our 30-day return policy.
Ordering is safe and secure so you feel confident throughout the buying experience. Order online now and find out for yourself.