Cap Screws for Every Application
Cap screws resemble bolts, but there are some differences between the two, as cap screws offer a tighter tolerance. Their installations are different too. A few types of cap screws are available, but the most common ones are hex head cap screws. They are a heavy-duty cap screw, which makes them ideal for applications that will involve a lot of force. A few distinct features of hex cap screws include their excellent clamping pressure and design, which prevents the build-up of dirt and debris.
You will often see hex cap screws in construction, manufacturing and machinery applications, but they are also useful for at-home projects with minimal clearance.
Cap Screws From Construction Fasteners and Tools
We offer dozens of hex head cap screws for sale, which we categorize by the following features:
- Diameter: We provide you with a range of cap screw diameters to choose from, starting at 0.75 inches and ending at 1.5 inches. Some of our cap screws are also available in metric measurements, which run from four millimeters to 24 millimeters for your convenience.
- Grade: We stock more than five different grades of hex cap screws, including A307 and 316. Additional grades include 12.9, 10.9, 18.8 and 8.8, as well as more traditional grades, such as 2, 5 and 8. A few of our most popular grades include our grade 8 socket head cap screw and grade 5 cap screws.
- Length: We make our selection of hex head cap screws competitive with the number of metric and imperial lengths we offer. Our imperial lengths range from 0.5 to 14 inches, while our metric ones go from 8 millimeters to 180 millimeters.
- Pitch: We offer hex cap screws in four different pitches - coarse thread, fine thread, metric coarse thread and metric fine thread. The thread of your cap screw indicates the depth and setting of your screw's threading. A coarse thread is ideal for most applications, while a fine thread is for tougher ones.
- Plating: We carry our hex head cap screws in more than five different plating finishes, including galvanized, stainless steel, cadmium, bare, zinc and nylon. All the finishes provide your cap screws with additional protection against rust and natural elements.
Shop Fasteners Online
At Construction Fasteners and Tools, we bring more than 35 years of experience to tools and hardware. Due to our well-stocked inventory and knowledgeable team, we make sure you find the products you are looking for - even if that means sourcing it for you. We also make buying from us a hassle-free shopping experience with our easy-to-use website and safe and secure payments. Many of our orders ship the same day too, with purchases of $99 or more receiving free shipping.
Get hex cap screws and any the other necessary fasteners for your next project by exploring our selection today!