The seven main types of contractor-approved bolts we stock for individual and bulk orders are:
- Capscrews: For machine parts and other uses, we offer more than a thousand options with several grades, prices, diameters, lengths, buying options and plating materials in our capscrew inventory.
- Carriage bolts: We stock carriage bolts in several diameters and lengths to make sure you have the anchor bolt you need. You can find bolts with various grades and plating materials.
- Flange bolts: All 11 of our grade 2 zinc flange bolts hold strong. We offer these in a variety of lengths and diameters. The broad surface under the head of these bolts render a smooth distribution of pressure for a secure hold. For this reason, flange bolts are typically used for fuel, chemical and other types of pipelines.
- Socket head bolts: With 213 different options at your fingertips, you should be able to find a socket head bolt that’s right for your project.
- Square head set screws: For wrench-tightening capabilities and the ability to keep objects stationary, browse our different square head set screws for the size and material that will work best for your job.
- Structural bolts: Including our grade A325 structural bolts, we offer a variety of structural bolts for home and commercial applications.
- Tap bolts: Tap bolts are fully threaded hex bolts. These can be used for a variety of applications and materials.
Explore Our Inventory for the Bolts You Need
From carriage bolts to flange bolts, almost all of the fasteners and tools we sell are eligible for same-day shipping throughout Canada. For orders over $200, we send your products without a shipping fee. For a worry-free online shopping experience, we offer 30-day return policy.
Our top-of-the-line products keep your project running smoothly. Contact us with any questions and we’ll be happy to help you select the right bolt or other fastener for the job.