Our Batteries for Sale
Many of the options at Construction Fasteners and Tools are alkaline batteries. These disposable batteries use the chemical reaction between zinc, magnesium oxide and an alkaline electrolyte of potassium hydroxide to generate a current. We have batteries from RAYOVAC® and Energizer® in these sizes:
- 3V: A 3-volt battery provides three volts of power for small devices.
- 6V: Our 6-volt batteries yield the power of four D batteries for demanding industrial applications.
- 9V: Rectangular in shape with polarized snap connectors on top, 9-volt batteries are best for devices that need a large battery capacity.
- AAA: AAA batteries are cylindrical and often used for electronic products.
- AA: AA batteries are bigger than AAA batteries in dimensions and charge capacity.
- C: C batteries are a type of dry cell battery for medium to high power consumption devices.
- D: D batteries are the biggest cylindrical battery and are used for devices that need a lot of current.
- 1P: 1P batteries are single-cell batteries that power small portable devices.
Our batteries are sold separately or in packs of six or eight.
Advantages of Batteries
Alkaline batteries have many benefits compared to other types of disposable power sources, including:
- High energy capacity: Alkaline batteries carry more energy than similar batteries, meaning they will produce the same amount of energy for longer. This high voltage also emits quick power bursts.
- Temperature resistance: Alkaline batteries will operate as expected in hot or cold conditions, so the temperature will not affect the performance of your battery-operated device.
- Safe to use: Alkaline batteries are unlikely to leak, so they are safe to use and handle. You can also dispose of them with the regular trash.
- Long use and shelf lives: Alkaline batteries power your regularly used devices for many months. They also hold their charge for several years after their manufacture date.
- Low cost: Alkaline batteries cost less than other options.
Uses for Batteries
Alkaline batteries are the most popular kind of disposable battery and are used in many devices. These are just a few of the products that commonly require batteries:
- Remote controls
- Portable lights
- Smoke detectors and fire alarms
- Game controllers
Shop Batteries and Other Products at Construction Fasteners and Tools
Construction Fasteners and Tools has the tools contractors and DIYers need to get their projects done. Our wide inventory includes safety products, cutting tools, abrasives and more. We have access to many products and can source anything not listed on our website. We offer quality tools and excellent service for customers across Canada. Your order will have a 30-day return window and may qualify for free shipping if it exceeds $99.
Browse our battery selection on our website. If you are unsure which battery your device needs, call 866-238-8880 or connect with us online for assistance.