Choosing the Right Products
Electrical and lighting products are often overlooked. We recommend you fully understand your power and lighting needs before beginning any task. Ask yourself:
- Will natural light be available during all working hours?
- Will the project require nighttime work?
- Will we be working in confined spaces where current light cannot reach?
- What tools will be used and what are their power requirements?
- Will we be using a generator or have access to the grid?
- What adapters, extension cords and other accessories will be necessary?
A Construction Fasteners and Tools representative can help you assess your requirements.
Our Electrical Products
Our inventory of lighting and electrical products includes:
- Adapters and power bars, including heavy-duty products by Cathelle, Century Wire and others.
- Batteries in various sizes. We sell Rayovac Ultra Pro products engineered for professional use.
- Booster cables with industrial-grade construction that is tangle-free and oil- and chemical-resistant.
- Light bulbs, including environmentally friendly fluorescent and halogen options. In addition to standard-duty products, we also stock Cathelle rough service bulbs that offer additional resistance to shock and vibration.
- Clamp meters for measuring electrical currents. Milwaukee manufactures several portable and easy-to-use products, making them ideal for electricians, HVAC technicians, maintenance specialists and other professionals.
- Extension cords in varying lengths and configurations. High-quality products by Century Wire deliver durability and safety.
- Flashlights, including headlamps, pen lights, lanterns and related products. Milwaukee TRUEVIEW™ High Definition lighting products offer an accurate representation of color and detail.
- Fork meters that provide current and voltage measurement, voltage detection and lighting in a single portable package. Milwaukee builds its products in NIST-traceable and HVAC-specific models.
- GFI or ground fault interrupter, extension cords, power supplies and related products. Use them in any environment with an elevated risk of electrical shock.
- Multimeters and voltage detectors by Milwaukee and Reed. In addition to base units, we supply lead sets, probes, clips and other accessories.
- Plugs and cord ends, including male and female plug ends, Quick-Lock extension cord connector plugs and more.
- Wobble lights that stay upright automatically thanks to a unique counterweighted design. Wobble lights provide 360° lighting in a durable and portable package.
- Work lights and accessories. We carry halogen, LED, string and trouble lights by Milwaukee, Festool and other manufacturers. The Festool SysLite DUO work light is a hard-wired lighting system designed for tough jobs. It is impact-resistant and IP 55-rated to protect against dust and water intrusion. The SysLite DUO can produce 8000 Lumens of evenly diffused light with a color temperature of 5000 Kelvin.
Contact us today to learn more about the Festool SysLite DUO and any of our other industrial-strength lighting or power solutions.