Saw Blades for Sale
Our broad selection of replacement saw blades includes:
- Aluminum saw blades: Our inventory consists of aluminum DeWalt saw blades as well as products from MK Morse and Milwaukee Tool. These blades feature a special grade of carbide designed to cut non-ferrous metals, as well as a zero or negative hook angle. Choose from blades in 36-, 60- and 72-tooth options.
- Cement/plank cutting saw blades: We offer circular saw blades that are ideal for cutting Hardie board, a siding material consisting of cement fibers. These saws can also cut standard cement and plank. Choose from 5-, 7-, 7 1/4- and 10-inch blades containing six teeth.
- Diamond saw blades: A diamond saw blade can cut everything from concrete and asphalt to glass and ceramics. Our selection includes continuous, segmented and tile diamond saw blade versions. We also offer tuck/crack chaser blades for cleaning, routing and repairing concrete and other rugged materials.
- Grinder blades: Grinder blades are an excellent choice for a wide variety of general contractor applications. We offer Woodpecker circular grinder blades containing 24 teeth and measuring 4 3/4 inches.
- Metal cutting saw blades: Our inventory of ferrous saw blades can provide clean, even cuts through structural metal, channel steel, thick-walled pipe, threaded rod and solid steel. Choose from blades ranging from 30 to 90 teeth and in diameters of 5 3/8, 7 1/4, 8, 12 and 14 inches.
- Pipe cutting saw blades: Our blades for cutting metal piping consist of smaller teeth separated by slots. We feature blades specifically designed for cutting through pipes made of standard and nodular cast iron as well as cast iron with a concrete layer. We also have blades that can cut glass fiber, aluminum, thin-wall steel and stainless ventilation pipes.
- Woodcutting saw blades: Our selection of wood cutting blades separates into two general categories: construction and plywood. Construction blades have fewer teeth on the circumference for performing fine-cutting applications. Plywood blades have many smaller teeth, and they deliver straighter cuts because more of the blade remains in contact with the material.
Factors to consider when selecting the right circular saw blades for your applications include the number of teeth, the attack angle of the hook, the existence of slots that enable the blade to expand and cool when it gets hot and whether there's a coating to protect against friction or corrosion.
Trust Construction Fasteners and Tools for All Your Cutting Tool Needs
Construction Fasteners and Tools is your one-stop headquarters for circular saw blades as well as power tools, abrasives, fasteners, hand tools, adhesives and much more. When you buy from us, you'll get an assortment of contractor-approved products along with superior customer service. You can also enjoy free shipping if you spend more than $99.
View our inventory of circular saw blades and place your order online. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or need more information.