Our Holesaw Inventory
Holesaws are cutting tools designed to cut perfectly round holes in numerous materials, and they feature larger diameters than standard drill bits. These solutions adhere to power drills and rotate to cut into the material and saw out a circular slug. Holesaws typically feature a pilot drill bit at their centers to prevent the teeth from walking.
When you come to Construction Fasteners and Tools to obtain a high-powered holesaw, you'll find hundreds of options from expert manufacturers like Milwaukee Tool, Freud, Lenox and more.
We carry a comprehensive assortment of high-performance holesaw styles for you to choose from, including:
- Bi-metal: Bi-metal holesaws comprise two types of steel at their edge — high-speed steel for versatile material cutting, wear resistance and long service life, and soft spring steel for impact absorption. Their tooth strip configuration enables them to glide through materials and produce smooth cuts.
- Big Hawg: Our Big Hawg Milwaukee® 49-56-9020 holesaw is ideal for rough wood drilling applications and can drill up to 600 holes without requiring resharpening. This blade features hardened teeth for maximum durability and aggressive tooth geometry with a unique cutting angle for 10 times the cutting speed.
- Carbide-tipped: You can use carbide-tipped holesaws to cut countless wood and metal types for applications that require a high-quality surface finish and smooth cuts. Their carbide teeth promote longer cutting life, increased productivity and greater cutting performance.
- Diamond: Diamond holesaws can drill holes into materials like ceramic, porcelain, glass, marble, granite, slate and stone. They comprise high-grade industrial diamonds for optimal fracture and heat resistance.
- Recessed: Our recessed holesaws from Milwaukee® feature a continual rim to generate a clean finish without tearing materials. They have a welded construction optimized for hole-cutting accuracy and carbide grit edges ideal for abrasive materials.
- Thin-wall: We carry holesaws with a thin-wall design that promotes a faster, burr-free cut. They can automatically eject slugs and prevent over-drilling.
- HSS: High-speed steel (HSS) holesaws have a bimetallic structure with high-speed steel welded to the cutting edge for quick, smooth hole cutting. You can use HSS holesaws on wood or metal.
Applications of Holesaws
Holesaws serve well in any field that calls for large, smooth holes beyond the capability of a drill bit, but they see the most use in plumbing and electrical projects. These tools are suitable for all of the following applications:
- Light fixture installation
- Pipe connections
- Drainage pipe installation
- Vent cutting
- Door hardware installation
- Making birdhouses
- Hole cutting for electrical wiring and cables
- Pipework and plumbing
Invest in Holesaws From Construction Fasteners and Tools Today
You can find a comprehensive inventory of holesaws at Construction Fasteners and Tools. When you come to us, you can expect a broad assortment of power tools, safety equipment and fasteners for industries ranging from construction to manufacturing to maintenance. We also provide free shipping on orders of $99 or more to help you stay on budget.
Purchase a holesaw online or contact us with questions on our offerings today!