Drill Bits for Every Application
Construction Fasteners and Tools carries drill bits and drill bit sets for just about any task. We feature products from leading manufacturers like Drillco, Walter, Milwaukee Tool, DeWalt and Dimar. Our inventory includes twist drill bits, one of the most widely used types because of their versatility. We also carry high-speed steel (HSS) drill bits that can cut through aluminum, wood, PVC and fiberglass.
Choose from drill bits in the following categories:
- Brad: A brad point bit can drill through hardwood. This bit features an elongated center point that allows the user to place it accurately in the proper location.
- Extension: A drill bit extension can attach to the end of a drill, enabling it to operate in tight corners and hard-to-reach places. A common application is using the drill as a drain snake for plumbing.
- Hex: A hex shank enables the drill's chuck to hold the bit more securely. It typically works with impact drivers in concrete boring applications.
- Jobber: A jobber drill bit consists of a straight shank design that's suitable for general purpose drilling applications. A typical jobber drill bit features a length that is 9-14 times the size of its diameter.
- Mechanics: A mechanic drill bit resembles a standard jobber bit, although it has a shorter flute and overall length. It's also stronger than a jobber bit, making it the better choice for drilling harder materials.
- Pilot: This type of bit can drill small holes into construction materials, usually to accommodate screws.
- Prentice: A prentice is a heavy-duty drill bit with a hard tip. Applications include drilling of large-diameter holes with portable drills or stationary machines and drilling round surfaces.
- Reduced shank: These abrasion-resistant drill bits work well on machining applications that require a bit with extra strength and rigidity. They feature a smaller diameter at the shank than the tip, allowing the user to create large holes with smaller chuck sizes.
- Stubby: As the name implies, these are shorter drill bits that are a good choice for drilling holes in hard-to-reach or confined areas. Use them to create holes in wood or plastic without breaking off the tip.
Shop Drill Bits, Power Tools, Fasteners and More Online
You can trust Construction Fasteners and Tools for power tools, fasteners, hand tools, adhesives, hand tools and much more. Use our easy-to-navigate website to find the product you need and place your order quickly and securely. We offer free shipping for orders over $99 along with no-hassle returns within 30 days.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions on which drill bit is best for your project or if you need more information on any of our product offerings.