Types of Oil and Lubricant Products We Offer
Items in our oil and lubricant product line include:
- Air tool oil: Air tool oil lubricates and increases your pneumatic air equipment's torque, assuring a longer tool life. It reduces rust, varnish, acids and sludge to protect your equipment.
- Winter tool de-icer: Hitachi Winter tool de-icer works well specifically for pneumatic nailers and staplers used in cold conditions. Easy application ensures quick and easy de-icing with added lubrication.
- Airline antifreeze: Air line antifreeze can prevent brakes and air lines from freezing when the coldest temperatures strike. It also provides extra lubrication to prevent your compressor's seals from drying out in the cold months.
- Synthetic motor oil: Synthetic motor oil has much higher purity levels than conventional oil, reducing the number of deposits and varnish that build up in your system. Synthetic lubricants allow your compressor to run longer and hotter in higher temperature conditions and keep your machine healthier during high-demand periods.
- Air compressor oil: Castrol air compressor oil is the perfect solution for compressors and other stationary motors recommending a non-detergent lubricant. It can also double as a hydraulic fluid in small volume, low-pressure systems.
- Air tool lubricant: Topring air tool lubricant is a high-performing mineral formula specially blended to deliver maximum output in all types of impact wrenches, grinders, hammers, sanders and other pneumatic equipment and tools.
- Synthetic air tool lubricant: Topring synthetic air tool lubricant helps prevent rust and dissolves sludges and deposits typical in compressed air systems. It also reduces wear, prolongs tool life and decreases maintenance costs.
Benefits of Using Oils and Lubricants for Your Compressed Air System
Using high-grade oils and synthetic lubricants in your compressed air system has many advantages, including:
- Cost savings: Regular use of high-performing lubricants will reduce the amount of maintenance you need to keep your system running smoothly. These lubricants also generate less waste to make your compressor more energy efficient. Synthetic lubricants last longer and require fewer oil changes.
- Superior performance in extreme conditions: When some oil lubricants contend with excessive humidity, they often degrade, emulsify and produce unwanted waste. Synthetic oils and high-grade lubricants last longer in extreme conditions and eliminate many of these challenges.
- Increased life expectancy: Implementing regular oil changes and sticking to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedules increases the life expectancy of your air compressor. High-grade and synthetic oils are easier on your compressor's internal components than some conventional oils and can even lead to longer lifespans.
- Lower flammability: Synthetic lubricants are minimally flammable compared to many traditional air compressor oils, offering higher safety levels in facilities where safety and fire danger are huge concerns.
Shop Oils and Lubricants at Construction Fasteners and Tools Today
When you're shopping for oils and lubricants for your air compressor system, trust only the high-quality products and superior service of Construction Fasteners and Tools. We provide free shipping for select orders over $99 in Canada and $199 in the Continental United States. We also offer a 30-day return policy for most of our products. Check out our selection today.