Pneumatic Nailers From Construction Fasteners and Tools
We offer several types of contractor-approved pneumatic nailers for sale at Construction Fasteners and Tools, including:
- Brad nailers: Choose a brad nailer if you are approaching a project that requires precision, like upholstery work for your family's third-generation sofa or trim work for your client's home renovation. We offer pneumatic brad nailers in 18, 21 and 23 gauges and from leading manufacturers, including Dewalt, Cadex and Bostitch.
- Framing nailers: Build your home a new deck, frame a building for a client or expand your home with an addition with the assistance of a pneumatic framing nailer. Our inventory of framing nailers includes the trusted Bostitch BTF83WW, Dewalt DCN692M1, Paslode F-350S and many more.
- Concrete nailers: Add a concrete nailer to your tool arsenal if you are handling projects involving concrete. A concrete nailer lets you bypass the process of drilling into concrete and start driving your concrete pins or t-nails sooner, which streamlines your tasks and maximizes your time.
- Finishing nailers: Use a pneumatic finish nailer for thicker wood trim, furniture assembly and window or door molding. We stock more than 10 different air nail finish guns, including the Makita AF635 15-gauge finishing nailer and the Makita AF601 16-gauge finishing nailer.
- Metal connector nailer: Bring a metal connector nailer to your worksite or shop if you are tackling a task with metal framing, which is becoming more common with updated building codes. We have several metal connector nailers available for you to explore, including the Bostitch BTF83WW, a favorite of many of our customers.
- Palm nailers: Reach corners and tight places in framing and trim with a lightweight palm air nail gun. We can help you get started with a palm nailer via our Bostitch PN100K Impact Nailer Kit, which includes a case, lubricant, nose wrench, large bore nose and more.
- Pin nailers: Approach the most detail-orientated level of your home or work projects with a pin nailer. We recommend pin nailers like the Makita AF353 for finish carpentry tasks that follow the use of your brad nailer.
- Roofing nailers: Install roof shingles with the power of a roofing nailer, which supplies your nails on a convenient coil. Our roofing nailers are 15-gauge and available from Bostitch, Hitachi, Makita and Milwaukee.
- Siding nailers: Make replacing or adding siding to your home or building seamless with a siding nailer. Our stock of coil siding nailers includes the Bostitch N66C-1, Hitachi NV65AH and Makita AN610H.
Our nailers are available in different sizes, gauges and degrees to match your workplace or hobby project's demands. We also offer protective gear for your safety.
Shop Air Tools and More from Construction Fasteners and Tools
At Construction Fastener and Tools, we help contractors and do-it-yourself enthusiasts find the best tools and materials for their next at-home or at-work project. Our local team always works to deliver a level of service that you will not find anywhere else, plus make your shopping experience personal - with the added benefit of free shipping on orders of $99 or more*. We also provide same-day shipping for most purchases, plus a safe and secure online checkout process.
Get ready for your next project by browsing our contractor-approved air nail guns for sale today!