Categories of Air Hoses and Reels We Offer
We supply various types of air hoses and accessories, including:
- Air hoses: An air hose is a component that connects your air compressor to your pneumatic tool of choice. We offer several types and sizes of air hoses, including products from trusted brands like Green Line®, Fairview, Topring and Makita®. Our air hoses come in a range of materials, inside diameters and usable lengths to meet your specific needs.
- Air hose whips: Whip restraints extend across the hose fittings for an extra level of safety, preventing accidents or injuries that result from hose or coupling failure. We offer multiple hose whips from MacMor Industries that come in various easy-to-install sizes.
- Air hose reels: A high-quality reel can prevent your house from kicking and dragging on the ground to reduce premature wear. We offer a heavy-duty steel air hose reel from Dynaline that features a corrosion-resistant powder finish, a spring tension brake and a solid brass swivel. The system comes equipped with a 3/8-inch by 50-foot industrial-grade rubber hose.
Things to Consider When Selecting Types of Air Hoses
A high-quality air hose is critical for providing a tight and secure connection to your power tool. You often sacrifice air pressure stability and power output consistency without the appropriate fit. When purchasing a new air hose, the primary factors to consider are hose length, material and internal diameter.
Each factor offers its own distinct set of advantages.
- Hose length: Stock air hose lengths typically range from 25 to 250 feet. Longer lengths provide maximum maneuverability, while shorter lengths are better options in tight spaces to prevent tangling. Before choosing the length right for you, consider the types of projects and the layout of your work area.
- Materials: Rubber air hoses work well for heavy-duty use, as they're highly durable and provide exceptional resistance to kinking. Poly air hoses are incredibly lightweight, durable and high-performing in extreme temperatures. However, poly air hoses are not as flexible as rubber hoses and may be vulnerable to some solvents.
- Internal diameter: The wider an air hose's internal diameter, the more air it can transport. Typical internal diameter sizes include 6, 8 and 10 millimeters. When selecting the diameter for your hose, consider your air tool's cubic feet per minute (CFM) requirement and the specific type of application.
It is also important to remember that the internal diameter affects the overall weight of the hose, while longer lengths decrease the amount of air pressure.
Choose Construction Fasteners and Tools for Your Air Hose Needs Today
Shop our inventory today to find the ideal air hoses and accessories for your operation. If we don't have the item you need in stock, we'll source it for you. Contact us online or call us at 866-238-8880 with product inquiries or to request a custom quote.