Types of Tape Available at Construction Fasteners and Tools
We offer numerous types and brands of tape for all of your project needs, including:
- Aluminum foil tape: 3M™ 425-2X60 2-inch aluminum foil tape features a backing made of aluminum foil, which helps reflect heat and light. This tape is also resistant to flames, weather, chemicals and water.
- PVC tape: We offer several PVC tapes, including the 3M™ SUPER88-3/4X36 electrical tape. This tape is highly resistant against ultraviolet rays, moisture, corrosion and more. It's an all-weather tape that can work in extreme temperatures.
- Duct tape: Our duct tape selections includes several variations, including 3M™ 2425-HD No Residue Duct Tape. This duct tape provides an exceptional amount of strength without leaving behind any sticky residue when removed. It maintains a strong hold for up to six months in both inside and outside applications.
- Vinyl tape: Vinyl tapes like 3M™ 764-2X36-GRN General-Purpose tape are extremely flexible and adhere instantly to your substrate. This tape will readily conform to the shapes and markings of the material as well, and we have several color variations in our inventory.
- Painter's tape: The 3M™ 205-48X55 2-inch painter's tape is ideal for masking and removes cleanly to prevent damage to the underlying surface. You can purchase this product in numerous sizes.
- Self-adhering flashing tape: We carry G-Tape™ 3040BK2 Self-Adhering Flashing Tape made with high-density polyethylene cloth, low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and an acrylic adhesive. Though this product provides exceptional tensile strength and weather resistance, you can still tear it by hand.
- Double-sided tape: We also have some double-sided tapes, like the G-Tape™ 9030BK tape. This waterproof product has a polyethylene cloth backing laminated with LDPE. You can reposition this tape without having to worry about wrinkles, and it remains usable in a wide temperature range.
- Masking tape: We carry multiple sizes of masking tape, including this 3M™ 203-36 tape measuring 1 1/2 inches. It has a crepe paper backing that allows you to easily shape it to contours and angles on various surface types.
Applications for Tape Products
Tape is a versatile product you can use for numerous jobs. The tapes in our inventory are commonly used to:
- Create a barrier between dust, flames and chemicals
- Color-code or create temporary safety markings
- Protect underlying materials from abrasion, ultraviolet rays and more
- Paint walls or other surfaces
- Seal openings
- Make fast repairs
Browse Tape Products From Construction Fasteners and Tools
At Construction Fasteners and Tools, we've been working with people like you since 2001. We have the experience needed to guide you to the right products, so trust our knowledgeable team to help you find the tape you need for any job.
We also help you stay within budget with our competitive prices and policies. Orders above $99 ship for free, and we're happy to accept returns within our 30-day window.
Plan for all your upcoming work by browsing our tape products today.