Firestop Products Available at Construction Fasteners and Tools
We offer numerous firestop products, including:
- Collar fire barriers: These A/D Firebarrier collars are made from an intumescent silicone strip and steel collar. We offer 3- and 4-inch sizes for collar fire barriers. These products are designed for placement around plastic pipes that go through fire-rated floors or walls. Their silicone strip is a sealant that swells during heat exposure to eliminate the development of vulnerable points as the plastic melts.
- Self-Seal GG-266: The Nuco 26659 fire barrier works well when you cannot use a collar and is compatible with numerous pipes, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), flame-retardant polypropylene (FRPP) and more. This product utilizes cured silicone rubber for enhanced performance measures, offering resistance to heat, water and vibration.
- Self-Seal GG-200: The Nuco 20089 fire barrier is another viable firestop sealant that you can use either horizontally or vertically. The silicone is resistant against everything from water to ultraviolet radiation. The Self-Seal GG-200 is flexible and strong, working well in the event of a fire.
- Self-Seal MW-300: This Nuco MW-200 non-combustible mineral wool firestop product serves as an excellent backing for other firestopping elements. Aside from working as a fire barrier, this semi-rigid, pre-cut felt strip also provides exceptional noise reduction and insulation.
Each of these products provides a specific level of protection in the event of a fire at your construction site. Some common applications for our firestop products include:
- Barriers for piping: Any pipes that run through fire-resistant floors, walls and roofs need firestop mechanisms.
- Barriers for membranes: An item that partially runs through a wall also requires a firestop.
- Seals: A firestop protects service penetrations, expansion joints, power cables and more.
- Backing material for other firestops: Some of our products, like the Self-Seal MW-300, work well as backing for other fire prevention products.
- Filler for fire separations: The fire separation mechanism you have might leave cavities, voids or joints exposed. You can use some of these firestop products to fill those areas.
Firestops help control the spread of a fire and prevent it from causing further damage. Placing these products anywhere you are completing upgrades or renovations that create openings will help ensure the safety of the building once the project is complete.
Browse Firestop Products From Construction Fasteners and Tools Today
We want to help all of our customers find the firestops necessary to make their buildings as safe as possible. Need a product that's not currently on our website? Please let us know and we will start the sourcing process for you. Construction Fasteners and Tools is proud to offer free shipping on orders over $99 along with a 30-day return window.
Contractors have trusted us for firestop products, safety gear and more since we opened in 2001. Whether you are working on a big or small project, we will get you what you need at a competitive price.
You can see our entire inventory of construction tools with our easy-to-use website. Start shopping for your firestop products today.