Wood and Drywall Filler Products From Construction Fasteners and Tools
We carry multiple wood and drywall filler products. Some of the items from our inventory include:
- Wood fillers: Our LePage® interior tinted wood fillers will fill in cracks, holes or other marks in wood surfaces. You can stain, paint and varnish this type of filler, and it withstands the application of nails without cracking. Along with the LePage 393934 in natural, we have several colors in stock to match various types of wood and help you create a flawless finished product. You can also mix tints if necessary. Before using this wood filler, test it on the surface to see if the color is an acceptable match.
- Polyfilla®: Our LePage® Poly filla® powder comes in a 2-kilogram container. Like our other wood fillers, Poly filla retains its strength and resists cracking even with the insertion of nails or screws. Powder fillers work differently than cream fillers, as you will need to mix the powder with liquid to achieve the right consistency for application.
Uses of Wood and Drywall Fillers
There are several construction tasks that might require you to use wood and drywall fillers. Application examples for these products include:
- Fixing window frames: You can also repair small areas around windows with wood and drywall fillers.
- Smoothing drywall: Fillers fix cracks, holes or other superficial damage in your walls to create an even surface for repainting.
- Patch unfinished wood furniture: You can also smooth areas in wood furniture or other handcrafted items with a wood filler.
Figuring out where to use your wood and drywall fillers allows you to fix small mistakes. Update and renew a home, furniture and more using these fillers. We stock top-quality formulas that make surfaces look good as new, especially if you choose to repaint the object.
Browse the Construction Fasteners and Tools Wood Filler Inventory Today
At Construction Fasteners and Tools, we care about all of our customers. We want you to find the drywall or wood filler products you need to complete your projects successfully, and we provide free shipping if you spend over $99 on our online store.
Our team works hard to help you find the products you need. If you want something we don't have listed, please let us know and we'll work on sourcing it for you.
We're a contractor-approved business that began in 2001. Our experience allows us to find the right products for home renovations, construction and more, and our online store is home to everything from power tools to abrasives and adhesives. Browse our inventory of wood and drywall fillers and other products today.