Adhesive Products We Carry
We have several forms of construction adhesives you can use at your job sites, including:
- Drywall adhesives: We offer three variations of drywall adhesives from brands like Titebond and Grabber. Our popular Titebond 7272 GREENchoice Professional Drywall Adhesive is VOC-compliant, meaning that it does not emit fumes harmful to you or the environment. Our drywall adhesive formulas provide exceptional strength and will resist aging for years to come.
- Subfloor adhesives: We carry two brand-name subfloor adhesives, including the Nuco 45880 NuFlex® 458 All-Weather Subfloor Adhesive. This product is designed to work with several types of subflooring and will retain its strength and flexibility for years to come. It is freeze-thaw stable and works well in extreme temperatures.
- Construction adhesives: The Nuco 48000 NuFlex® 480 Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is VOC-compliant and works well in almost any climate and temperature. As this product is waterproof and paintable, you can use NuFlex® 480 for anything from wood to foam insulation and ceramics, and it excels at filling gaps and irregular areas. We also carry Nuco 45680 NuFlex® 456 Construction Adhesive, which provides long workable time and optimal hold for attachment to large panels of varying composition.
- Sealants: Nuco 44680 NuFlex® 446 Acoustical and Vapour Barrier Sealant is non-hardening and non-skinning. It works with the most common types of vapor barrier films and suits materials like wood and metal. This product also reduces overall sound transmission.
- Cartridges: The Stanley PFC1271050 AC200+ Adhesive Cartridge anchoring system provides plastic cartridges filled with adhesive and a set of dispensing, mixing and hole cleaning tools. The mixing nozzles allow you to proportion the adhesive accurately for ease of use.
Where to Use Construction Adhesives
Our adhesive products suit a variety of applications in the construction field. Some of the most common ways to use these products include:
- Hanging drywall: You can apply drywall adhesive to numerous materials, including wood, aluminum, steel, hardboard and more. The adhesive helps to fill the gaps and irregularities in the substrate.
- Installing subfloor: Our subfloor adhesives work well for OSB, wet, frozen and treated lumber, particleboard or engineered lumber. These formulas fill in any gaps to provide you with a more solid surface. An added benefit is that subfloor adhesives often reduce squeakiness.
- Bonding: You can bond threaded rods or reinforce bar hardware with our cartridge products in either dry or wet concrete.
- Perimeter seal: Sealants allow you to create a perimeter seal or vapor barrier over numerous types of insulation.
Shop for Adhesive Products Online Today
From adhesives to power tools, Construction Fasteners and Tools has all the products you need to complete your projects. If you're not sure what will work best for your applications, reach out to our customer service representatives.
We also offer free shipping for orders over $99 and 30-day returns. Browse our construction adhesive inventory today to find what you need.