About Our Selection of Surface Conditioning Pads for Sale
Our lineup of surface conditioning pads consists of products from Milwaukee Tool, Walter Surface Technologies, 3M and Klingspor. Some highlights include:
- Blending Hand Pads: These Scotch-Brite™ hand pads, including the 6" x 9" Blending Hand Pad - Maroon, from 3M offer a faster, consistent alternative to nonwoven products. They will help you achieve reliable results during your cleaning, deburring, finishing and scuffing processes. Use them with water or solvents without rust formation.
- SPINLOCK™: These advanced surface conditioning pads from Walter Surface Technologies are the perfect choice when working in confined areas. You can choose from different sizes, like the 2" Medium SPINLOCK Surface Conditioning Disc. The nonwoven pad conforms to the shape of the workpiece, ensuring a consistent, uniform result when deburring or applying decorative finishes. The plastic "TR" button enables quick pad mounting.
- Flared Contour Buffing Wheels: Choose these Milwaukee® 2-1/2" Flared Contour Buffing Wheel surface conditioning pads for automotive applications like buffing inner tire liners when repairing flats. The contour construction matches the tire, delivering faster, more consistent results. The flared design provides easier access to the inner tire.
- Nonwoven Web Hand Pads: Consider these high-quality Klingspor pads for surface finishing on plastic, metal, wood and stainless steel. They adapt to an existing surface's scratch pattern ensures a reliable outcome for every project. Choose from various pad widths and lengths and a range of grade options, including very fine, fine, coarse, medium and ultra-fine. Available grain choices include aluminum oxide, silicon carbide and a combination of these two materials.
- BLENDEX™ T-Lock Belts: These strip belts from Walter Surface Technologies consist of a high-performing nonwoven material that can produce a new sheen on tarnished railings, tubing and piping. The innovative T-Lock system is perfect for working on closed-loop aluminum, brass, copper, steel or stainless steel pieces. They come in different grits, from fine belts to coarse options.
Why Choose Us for Surface Conditioning Pads?
When you partner with Construction Fasteners and Tools for surface conditioning pads and other essential supplies, you get much more than dependable products at competitive prices. You also receive exceptional service from start to finish. We prioritize every customer, whether it's a one-person shop or a large, multi-location operation. We will also go out of our way to source hard-to-find items to ensure you have what you need to get the job done.
Enjoy free shipping on eligible orders of more than $99 and save money. Our 30-day return policy allows you to buy with complete confidence. Order surface conditioning pads online today or call us at 1-866-238-8880 for additional information.