Sanding Discs From Leading Manufacturers
Our extensive inventory of sanding discs consists of over 150 products from manufacturers you know and trust. We carry edger, hook and loop, radial bristle, roloc and web discs and much more. Select the coating, diameter, grain and grit that best meet your needs. Examples from our sanding disc inventory include:
- Hook and Loop: These advanced sanding discs from Klingspor feature a self-fastening design that delivers superior results under challenging conditions. Use them for varnish, paint, filler and wood applications. Available diameters range from 2-6 inches and you can also select from multiple grit options. Choose from 0, five, six and eight-hole patterns.
- COOLCUT XX™: This revolutionary product from Walter Surface Technologies represents the most aggressive and durable sanding disc on the market. You will experience up to six times more stock removal than traditional items and twice the cutting speed, enabling you to complete tasks faster and more efficiently than ever. Use them to achieve superior results for sanding applications involving aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel and various metal alloys.
- Coated Paper Edger Discs: Klingspor manufactures this top-performing sanding disc line for wood applications like floor reconditioning and parquet processing. Choose from an assortment of hole and diameter sizes, grits and slot numbers to ensure customized results for your work processes.
- Surface Conditioning Belt Discs: 3M produces these nonwoven Scotch-Brite™-coated sanding discs with a rugged aluminum oxide abrasive mineral that is perfect for various finishing, cleaning, blending and light deburring tasks. They will condition surfaces without gouging, undercutting or causing other forms of damage when working with plastic, metal or composites. They also include the innovative 3M hook and loop attachment system for faster disc changing.
- Nonwoven Web Discs: This line of web discs from Klingspor provides the aggressive abrasive action you need when performing rough cleaning, deburring and grinding of welded seams on stainless steel and other metals. Choose from an assortment of diameters and very fine, medium and coarse grades.
Construction Fasteners and Tools Can Meet All Your Needs
Whether you require sanding discs or other tools to complete your projects, Construction Fasteners and Tools is your one-stop headquarters. Since 2001, we have been helping companies like yours find the right products for their most demanding applications.
When you buy sanding discs or anything else from us, you will get free shipping for all eligible orders over $99. Our 30-day hassle-free return policy lets you complete your transaction with more peace of mind.
Order your sanding discs today, contact us online or call us at 1-866-238-8880 to learn more.