Our Broad Selection of Grinding Discs and Applications
We carry grinding discs from some of the top manufacturers in the industry. Examples from our extensive product inventory include:
- HP COMBO™: This high-performance grinding disc from Walter Surface Technologies seamlessly combines cutting and grinding in one efficient process. Their reinforced design can withstand stress during off-hand cutting tasks. They also hold their edge longer than competing products for fast, efficient cleaning and shaping of steel and cast iron workpieces.
- X-LOCK: These Bosch grinding discs include the revolutionary X-LOCK mount with an expertly designed quick-release lever that enables wheel changes up to five times faster than traditional interfaces. You can change discs without tools, saving time and labor. Specially formulated resinoid bonds include layers of silicon carbide grit and stranded fiberglass to ensure maximum speed and durability.
- Cubitron II: 3M™ Cubitron™ II grinding discs are an excellent choice for mild and stainless steel workpieces. They feature an innovative precision grain that simplifies cutting and reduces tool stress. These discs can meet the challenge of heavy weld removal and grinding projects.
- Kronenflex®: This line of advanced grinding discs from Klingspor provides outstanding results during industrial applications involving steel, stainless steel and metal castings. Klingspor manufactures these cutting-off wheels in various configurations to ensure compatibility with multiple machine types, including angle grinders, chop saws, stationary cutting machines and many others.
- Powerflex: These semi-flexible grinding discs from JET consist of ultra-sharp silicon carbide grains that ensure a fast cutting action and an extended life span. The abrasive coating contains specially designed spiral grooves that clear ground-off stock quickly and efficiently. The multiple cooling holes prevent heat accumulation during grinding operations, minimizing wear and damage. Mount the discs easily to your angle grinders using standard backup pads and nuts.
Excellent Service When Purchasing Grinding Discs
No matter which type of grinding disc is the best option for your application, trust Construction Fasteners and Tools to provide exceptional service throughout the buying process and beyond. With free shipping on eligible orders over $99, you can save money when you partner with us for your abrasive supplies. Our 30-day return policy allows you to complete your transaction with complete confidence.
Order grinding discs and other products online quickly, efficiently and securely. Call us at 1-866-238-8880 or contact us online if you have questions or need assistance.