Our Selection of Bench Wheels for Sale
We carry an assortment of bench wheels from top manufacturers, including:
- JET Tools: Manufacturing professionals in plants, workshops and machine shops throughout the United States have chosen JET since 1958. JET bench grinding tools combines power and efficiency by enabling you to grind, sharpen and smooth the workpiece with one machine.
- Walter Surface Technologies: Since its founding in 1952, Walter Surface Technologies has contributed to business owners' success by helping them work better. Walter bench grind wheels are ideal for a wide range of general-purpose grinding applications.
- Premium Tool & Abrasives: Since 1986, PTA has been a leading provider of coated and bonded abrasives and related products in Canada. Choose bench wheels for a wide range of grinding applications in manufacturing, oil and gas, forestry, mining and other industries.
Construction Fasteners and Tools offers more than a dozen bench wheel options to serve the needs of companies in a wide range of industries. We feature products in 6-inch and 8-inch diameters, such as the 6 x 3/4 x 1 Bench Grinding Wheel or the 8 x 1 x 1-1/4 A60 Fine Bench Grinding Wheel. You will also have numerous choices for abrasive material sizes — available grits include A36, A46, A60, GC 80 and GC 100.
Typical Bench Wheel Applications
When used with compatible bench grinding equipment, bench wheels can serve numerous purposes:
- Grinding: These bench wheels can remove high volumes of material quickly and efficiently. You can choose the level of coarseness to meet your project requirements.
- Sharpening: Some bench wheel products can sharpen metal objects. By adjusting the machine's speed, you can further control the precision.
- Buffing: Wheels can buff metal objects to help them retain their texture and keep them from becoming overly blunt.
- Rust removal: Rust can accumulate quickly on metal workpieces. Some bench wheels can eliminate corrosion when preparing parts, components or objects for welding and more.
- Shaping: You can alter the shape of metal objects and other workpieces by placing the item directly atop the wheel.
- Polishing: Bench wheels can help to provide the finishing touch on metal objects and enhance their luster.
Why Choose Construction Fasteners and Tools?
When you select us as your bench wheel supplier, you get access to top-notch service and various contractor-approved products that will add tremendous value to your work processes. Regardless of the size or scope of your business, you'll receive the superior support you demand and deserve. Free shipping is available with eligible orders over $99.
Purchase your bench wheels online today. You can also call us at 1-866-238-8880 or contact us online for more information.