The Milwaukee® PVC Shear Blade is built for maximum cutting speed and longer blade life. Made from rust-resistant stainless steel, the blade features a reinforced cutting edge that reduces blade chipping for extended durability. Its pierce-point design maintains a sharp cutting surface for maximum speed. The PVC Shear is designed to cut PVC, CPVC, PEX, non-metallic conduit and rubber hose. Use with the M12™ PVC Shear Tool 2470.
- Extreme durability: Reinforced cutting edge reduces blade chipping
- Maximum speed: Pierce-point design maintains a sharp cutting surface
- Longer life: Stainless steel construction resists rust and extends blade life
- Versatile: Cuts PVC, CPVC, PEX, non-metallic conduit and rubber hose
- (1) PVC Shear Blade (48-44-0400)