The Milwaukee® Replacement Center Bit works with core bits from 1-1/2" to 5" for drilling large, shallow holes in concrete, block and brick. The center bit minimizes walking for more accurate cuts. The Large Hole Drilling System offers maximum versatility to suit a variety of jobsite applications, hammers and depths. Simply choose an LHS core bit, tunnel bit or 4-cutter fluted bit in the size you need and add a spline shank or SDS-MAX shank adapter. For greater lengths, add 11" extensions (48-20-5079).
- Long life: Proprietary steel reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Accurate cuts: Center bit eliminates slipping for accurate hole placement and dimensions
- Versatile design: Use with 11" extension for extra-deep drilling applications
- Multipurpose SDS-MAX or spline shank: Interchangeable with a variety of drilling heads from 1-1/2" to 5"
|Style||Core Bit Centering Bit|
- (1) Replacement Centering Bit (48-20-5099)