No job is too large for this heavy-duty drill press motor. Built for production drilling, this 11.5-amp drill motor can handle the toughest drilling jobs with up to a 1-¼” threaded hole capacity. The two-speed unit runs at 375 and 750 RPM, geared low for maximum torque. It can produce up to 1600 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate.
This unit features a No. 3 Morse Taper Chuck, for fast and easy bit changes while eliminating slippage and breakage. The dual-mount gear case with reverse mount permits tight quarter drilling. Use with the larger 4203 adjustable base (sold separately) for the toughest applications.
- Powerful 11.5-amp motor: Engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 2375/750 RPM
- Dual-Mount Gear Case/Reverse Mount: Permits tight quarter drilling
- 1-1/4” Capacity: Taps up to 1-inch, 14-threaded holes
- Maximum force: Develops up to 1600 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|No Load RPM||0-750, 0-375|
|Amps||11 point 5|
|Chuck or Taper||No. 3MT|
|Drill Point Pressure||1,530/1,600 lbs|
- (1) No. 3 MT Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press (4292-1)