I taped the tripod to the stand, you can see the vibration difference and hear how much quieter the surge is.
Featuring Fluid-Drive Hydraulic Powertrain which makes it 50% QUIETER and 3X Less VIBRATION.
This making it Below OSHA requirements for hearing protection and smoother operation making Increased control.
Working in Homes this will now be our go to Impact from now on.
A normal impact uses a hammer and anvil to impact the fastener, so you're getting metal on metal pounding.
The Hydraulic fluid that gets expanded and compressed to impact the fasteners, that's where quieter and smoother operation comes in.
You can see in the picture it's a bit smaller, the weight is the same.
The size of an impact with the sound of a drill.
The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance, and increased durability over a standard impact
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
- (1) M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver (Tool Only) (2760-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder