The M18 FUEL™ 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter saw was designed to meet the demanding needs of professional carpenters and remodelers. Delivering greater capacity than many corded 10" sliding miter saws and the POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivering corded cutting performance. The 2734 provides users a solution to replace their corded miter saws.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery battery pack delivers up to 400 cuts per charge making the saw capable of lasting an entire day on site with only one pack. Premium features like an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, easy access bevel adjustment lever and both a detent override lock and chop lock lever located on the front of the tool. The M18 FUEL™ miter saw is designed for easy operation and repeatable, accurate cuts.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- 5-3/4" Vertical Capacity (Base Board Against the Fence)
- 2x12 Horizontal Capacity (Laying Flat at 90°)
- 5-1/4" Vertical Capacity Nested Crown
- Cam Locking Miter System with Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate and 11 detent locations
- Dual Bevel with 9 detents and easy access bevel lever
- Shadow Cut Line Indicator for quickly lining up cuts
- Top and Side Carrying handles for maximum portability
- Detent Override for Easily Setting Miter Locations Outside of Detents
- Up to 400 Cuts per Charge
- Tall Sliding / Removable Fences to Support Large Base and Crown Against The Fence
- Easy Access Blade Change
Complete 90+% of All Miter Saw Applications
|Max Miter Capacity||50 / 60|
|Vertical Capacity Against Fence||5-3/4"|
|Vertical Capacity Nested Crown||5-1/4"|
|90 Cross Cut Capacity||2 x 12|
|45 Miter Cross Cut Capacity||2 x 8|
|45 Bevel Cut Capacity||2 x 12|
|Maximum Bevel Capacity||48 / 48|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
- (1) M18 FUEL™ Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (2734-20)
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charge Station (48-59-1807)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carbide Tipped Blade
- (1) Clamp
- (1) Dust Bag
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the miter saw have a bare tool model?
A: The miter saw performs best when paired with a High Demand 9.0 Ah battery, in order to ensure that customers receive the performance that they have come accustomed to with Milwaukee tools, we will only sell it with the high demand batteries.
Q: Does the miter saw fit standard 10” blades?
A: Yes, it can accept all standard 10” miter saw blades with a 5/8” arbor.
Q: Does the miter saw fit my stand?
A: The 2734 fit all major brands miter saw stand brackets.
Q: Does Milwaukee have a stand?
A: Yes, the Milwaukee miter saw stand is available to order. It is part number 48-08-0550.
Q: Does the saw have crown stops?
A: Yes, crown stops are available for the 2734 but do not ship with the product. They are part number 43-98-0295.
Q: Do I need to calibrate the LED Shadow Line when I change a blade?
A: No, the LED shadow line does not need to be recalibrated.