Here's a quick look at the Milwaukee Sawzall One-Key app. They have preset optimized running speeds for the material you cut and the blade you are using. It's a pretty slick system. You have 4 different modes on the saw itself that you can set and never have to go back too. So if you cut 4 for different kinds of material all the time you can set it and never use the app again.
The Ax blade with Carbide Teeth paired with the Milwaukee M18 Fuel ONE-KEY Sawzall ain't no thang to mess with. We hammered in 8 3 1/2" nails into this LVL. The Sawzall is in the Optimized setting for nail embedded wood with a 5 tooth Carbide Blade. @milwaukeetool #NBHD
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw cuts faster than its corded counterparts and offers up to 2x more runtime and 5x longer tool life than competitive saws.The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power that has only been associated with corded tools. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw’s REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The 18-volt lithium-ion SAWZALL® features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hang hook for convenient storage on the job.
Compatible with ONE-KEY™, this is the industry’s first Reciprocating Saw that wirelessly connects to a smart phone to Customize, Track and Manage a tool’s performance and location. Unlimited Tool Customization allows you to connect to the tool and access predetermined set-ups for specific fasteners and materials, or have complete control over output speed and power for the specific application at hand. Once the desired output performance is reached, the custom profile is then saved to the memory of the tool and the connection to the smart phone is no longer necessary. The tool’s memory supports up to 4 custom profiles that can be easily accessed with the touch of a button on the tool. Your custom profiles are also saved in the cloud so that they can be accessed at any time.
Integrated Tool Tracking, also available through ONE-KEY™, provides full visibility to how and where tools are being used across your network of jobs and users. The app will track all ONE-KEY™ compatible devices within 100 ft range of your phone. By building the functionality into the tool, not the battery, all devices are trackable even if the battery is not charged or on the tool. The app will automatically keep records of the last time a tool was within range of the app, allowing you to pinpoint missing tools quicker and increase accountability of your crew. If you’re having trouble locating a lost tool, expand your search with the help of anybody with the ONE-KEY™ app. By opting in, when any phone with the app comes within 100 ft of your tool, you will receive an updated location.
- Delivers faster than corded cutting speed and the durability of a corded saw.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Supplies constant power for faster cuts and reduced heat for extended life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Customize, Track and Manage tool’s performance and location
- Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
- Universal Keyless Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK® Universal clamp accepts all Reciprocating Saw blades with a concealed, keyless clamp system
- Keyless Adjustable Shoe: Adjustable show allows user to easily change position of shoe to extend blade life
- LED Light: Illuminates dark work spaces
|Keyless Adjustable Shoe||Yes|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes (QUIK-LOK® Universal)|
|Blade Clamp||QUIK-LOK® Universal|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
- (1) M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw w/ ONE-KEY™ (Tool Only) (2721-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Blade
- (1) Carrying Case