On the left is the 1 1/8" Sds plus Rotary Hammer and on the Right is the 1" Sds plus Rotary Hammer D-Handle. The numbers mean the size diameter of bit they can take. They both take the same style of Sds bit but the 1 1/8" has more power for bigger bits.
The D-handle is the great for floor drilling. With a long bit you won't have to bend to much. But the other guy is great for horizontal drilling so you can put your weight into it up against a wall or something.
Now like I said on the other post you can get a Hammervac attachment for the non d-handle versions. The 1 1/8" on the left has the anti vibration system. I could feel a huge different between the two. This is a 3/4" x 18" bit going into 60+ year old concrete.
Powered by FUEL™ technology, the M18 FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 3.3 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,350 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Packs provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
- FUEL™ Technology: Delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Provides 3.3 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,350 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Packs: Provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (2715-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Side Handle
|Charger||M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Battery Warranty||3 Year|
|No Load Speed||0 - 1,350|
|Blow Energy||3.3 ft-lbs|
|BPM||0 - 5,000|
|Solid Bit Capacity||1-1/8"|
|Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity||3"|
|Drilling Mode||3-Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only|
|Handle Style||Drop Motor|