The M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2" Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG®, delivers over 150 7/8" Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4" and self-feed bits up to 2". The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load.
REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 batteries provide up to 2X more run time and recharges than standard lithium, operate down to 0*F/-18*C. and have a battery fuel gauge to display the remaining charge.
- All-Metal Keyed Chuck: For maximum durability and bit retention
- On-Board Chuck Key Holder: For Added Convenience
|Battery||M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0|
|Charger||M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Battery Warranty||3 Year|
|Speed||0 - 1,200 RPM|
|Capacity in Wood||Auger Bits: Up to 1-1/4" and Self-Feed Bits: Up to 2"|
- (1) M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2" Right Angle Drill (2707-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Chuck Key
- (1) Contractor Bag