The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimpers are the Most Reliable Way to Crimp. Moving the Grip to the Center of Tool Delivers Ultimate Control in Class 3 Gloves, Improving Alignment and Accuracy. M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimpers, feature the industry’s first adaptive pressure control system, PFM™. PFM™ actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure to complete the crimp. The result, Milwaukee® crimpers are the most accurate, fastest and most durable crimpers in the world.
Milwaukee® Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ Batteries delivering Ultimate Reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life. Milwaukee® 6T Utility Crimpers deliver Confidence for any Power Emergency.
Featuring Milwaukee® ONE KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee® 6T Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access.
For ultimate versatility Milwaukee M18™ 750 MCM Cable Cutting Jaw (49-16-2672) and M18™ 477 ACSR Jaw (49-16-2673) are easily interchangeable on all 2678-20 models.
The kit includes (2) M18™ 2.0 REDLITHIUM™ Batteries, AC/DC Charger, Bucket Bag and Carabineer.
- Easiest Alignment
- 2x More Control for Easiest Alignment
- Easiest Operation Wearing Class 3 Gloves
- Full Balanced for Reduced Fatigue
- Predictive Force Monitoring(PFM™)
- Industry’s First Adaptive Pressure Control System
- Delivers the Fastest, Most Accurate Crimp
- Protects Components for up to 4x Longer Life
- Best Protection
- Hydraulic System Optimized for Consistent Performance 0°F to 122°F
- Weather Protected Electronics Keep Dirt, Dust, & Moisture Out
- Fully Balanced Design Provides Ultimate Control and Accuracy with Class 3 Gloves, Simplifing the Alignment Process.
- PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring): Automatically Modifies Output based on Connector, Ensuring Optimal Pressure Every Time.
- PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) delivers the Fastest, Most Accurate Crimps
- Receive Instant Pressure Verificaiton with Green Light.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
- In-Line Design and 350° Head Rotation for Easy Access Anywhere
- Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made. One Key Enabled for professional report building.
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Battery Warranty||2 Year|
|Head Rotation||350 degrees|
|Crimp Speed||2.9 Secs|
|Balanced Center Grip||Yes|
|Adapative Pressure Control System||Yes|
|Reporting and Tool Diagnostics||Built In – ONE KEY™ Enabled|
|Full Pressure Indicator||Yes|
- (1) M18™ Lithium-Ion AC/DC Wall and Vehicle Charger (2710-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ 6T Fixed BG Crimping Jaw (49-16-BGD3)
- (1) Carabineer
- (1) Utility Bucket Bag
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Milwaukee® Jaws Compatible with other brands of 6T crimpers?
A: No, all 6T Jaws are proprietary to their manufacturers tool. There is no compatibility amongst brands.
Q: Are Milwaukee® Jaws Compatible with other brands of “W” Style Dies?
A: YES, “W” style dies are interchangeable amongst brands of tools.
Q: Why are 6T Utility Crimpers Compatible with Cutting Heads but not the other way?
A: FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Utility Crimpers are equipped with PFM™ Technology which delivers the single most accurate and consistent crimping, cutters are not equipped with this technology so while they function similarly they don’t have force indication and record keeping capabilities. This keeps the price down for those looking for a cutting only solution.
Q: Where is the reverse button?
A: FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Utility Crimpers automatically open at the end of the crimp cycle. If someone begins to crimp something they did not intended to, the manual relief is on the back of the handle.
Q: Why isn’t the battery on the bottom of the tool so it can stand?
A: The FORCE LOGIC™ Crimpers are fully balanced with the battery in its current location. It is also a safety issue, it forces the user to remove the battery in order to stand up the tool to change dies or jaws safely.
Q: Why do these come with compact 2.0 batteries?
A: The tool is fully balanced with a 2.0 pack and hydraulics are a highly efficient mechanism. Lineman can make 280 crimps on 3/0 Al Splices on a charge. If you want more run-time you can use 4.0 and 5.0 packs.
Q: What is the purpose of the internal battery? How long does it last?
A: The Internal Battery is responsible for maintaining accurate date and time information when an M18™ pack is not on the tool. It will last approximately 3 years, if an M18™ battery is never on the tool. With normal tool usage patterns it should last well beyond 5 years. Internal tool batteries can be replaced through e-service.
Q: What is the Kearney Jaw? Who Uses It?
A: The Kearney Jaw accepts Kearney Style dies. This is a legacy product and some companies in the SE still utilize this platform.
Q: Does this tool work in a High Voltage Environment?
A: Yes, this product works in a High Voltage Environment. It has been tested in both lab and field environments.
Q: Is this tool a 30-day satisfaction guarantee tool?
A: No, to prevent misuse of this tool as a rented product, this tool will be repair only.
Q: Is there a warranty on Jaws?
A: Jaws are considered an accessory and do not carry a warranty.