The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ CABLE CUTTER KIT with 477 ACSR Jaws is the fastest way to cut. This open jaw, fully balanced in-line tool delivers unmatched control and accuracy. Featuring patented anti-spreading jaws, this compact tool powers through 477 Hen ACSR in seconds. Milwaukee delivers on its Heavy Duty promise making up to 1,000 cuts on a single set of blades.
Powered by a Powerstate™ Brushless Motor and M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery this tool can make over 280 cuts on a M18™ 2.0 Battery, making it the most productive tool of its kind.
The kit includes a M18™ 2.0 RedLithium™ Battery, AC/DC Charger and Bucket Bag.
- Compact Open-Jaw
- Powers Through 477 Hen ACSR in Seconds
- Go Straight to the Material, No Latching or Looping
- Delivers up to 1,000 Cuts per Blade in ACSR
- Centered Grip
- 2x More Control for Easiest Alignment
- Easiest Operation Wearing Class 3 Gloves
- Fully Balanced for Reduced Fatigue
- Best Protection
- Hydraulic System Optimized for Consistent Performance 0°F to 122°F
- Sealed Electronics Keep Dirt and Moisture Out
- Powerful 6T Hydraulic Pump Effortlessly Cuts through 477 in Seconds
- Fully Balanced Design Delivers Easiest Alignment Wearing Class 3 Gloves
- Optimized Blade Geometry Delivers up to 1000 Cuts per Blade
- Patented Anti-Spreading Jaw Design Provides the Best Power to Size Ratio in the Industry
- Hydraulic System is Optimzed for Consistent Performance from 0°F - 122°F.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
- Jaws Automatically Open when Cut is Complete
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Battery Warranty||2 Year|
|Capacity||477 Hen ACSR|
|Head Rotation||350 degrees|
|Average Cut Speed||3 Secs|
|Easy Field Replaceable Blade Changes||Yes|
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) M18™ 477 ACSR Jaw (49-16-2773)
- (1) Allen Key
- (1) Utility Bucket Bag
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Milwaukee® Crimping Jaws Compatible with Cutters?
A: No, Milwaukee® 6T Cutters do NOT have PFM™ and therefore can NOT be used as crimpers. They will not physically fit into the cutters. If a user is looking for a crimping/cutting solution they should purchase a Crimper and Accessory Cutting Head.
Q: Why do these come with compact 2.0 batteries?
A: The tool is fully balanced with a 2.0 pack and hydraulics are a highly efficient mechanism. Lineman can make 275 cuts of 336 ACSR on a charge. Like all M18™ tools the FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Cutter is compatible will all M18™ battery packs. If more run-time is desired XC packs may be utilized.
Q: Why isn’t the battery on the bottom of the tool so it can stand?
A: The FORCE LOGIC™ Cutters are fully balanced with the battery in its current location. It is also a safety issue, it forces the user to remove the battery in order to stand up the tool to change blades or jaws safely.
Q: Do ACSR Blades Cut Cu/Al?
A: No, ACSR Blades were designed to cut Steel and do not cut Cu/AL.
Q: Does this tool work in a High Voltage Environment?
A: Yes, this product works in a High Voltage Environment. It has been tested in both lab and field environments.
Q: Is this tool a 30-day satisfaction guarantee tool?
A: No, to prevent misuse of this tool as a rented product, this tool will be repair only.
Q: Can you E-Service this product?
A: Yes, E-Service is available.
Q: Is there a warranty on Jaws or Blades?
A: Jaws and Blades are considered an accessory and do not carry a warranty.