The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ CABLE CUTTER KIT with 750 MCM Cu/Al Jaws delivers the fastest installation ready cuts. This open jaw, fully balanced in-line tool allows you to cut effortlessly in the tightest panels without looping. Featuring the best power to size ratio, this compact tool powers through 750 MCM copper or 1000 MCM aluminum 2x faster than the leading competitor.
Powered by a Milwaukee® Powerstate™ Brushless Motor and M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Battery this tool can make over 250 cuts per charge, delivering industry leading run-time and unmatched productivity.
The kit includes a M18™ 2.0 REDLITHIUM™ Battery, Multi-Voltage Charger and Carrying Case.
- Smallest 750 MCM Cutter: Only In-Line Open Jaw Cutter Capable of Cutting 750 MCM Cu
- Installation Ready Cuts: Blade Geometry Delivers a Round, Installation Ready Cut
- 3x Faster Cut Times: Compact Open Jaw, Tool Speed & Automatic Jaw Opening Delivers Unparalleled Cut Speed
- Powerful 6T Hydraulic Pump Effortlessly Cuts through 750 MCM Cu in 3 Seconds
- Open Jaw, In-Line Design Easily Fits into Crowded Panels
- Patented Anti-Spreading Jaw Design Provides the Best Power to Size Ratio in the Industry
- Hydraulic System is Optimized for Consistent Performance from 0°F - 122°F.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
- One Handed Operation: Fully Balanced Tool Design & Automatic Jaw Opening
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Battery Warranty||2 Year|
|Capacity||750MCM Cu / 1000 Al|
|Head Rotation||350 degrees|
|Average Cut Speed||3 Secs|
|Easy Field Replaceable Blade Changes||Yes|
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) M18™ 750 MCM Cable Cutting Jaw (49-16-2772)
- (1) Allen Key
- (1) Carrying Case
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the 750MCM Cu Jaw be used on materials other than Cu or Al?
A: The Cu/Al Jaws were designed specifically to cut soft metals. They can cut up to 750MCM Cu and any Aluminum material below 1.22”. Using the product on materials other than copper and aluminum will damage the blades.
Q: How long do the blades last?
A: Blades will get 3,000 cuts in the standard materials. Using the product on materials other than copper and aluminum will damage the blades.
Q: Why does this tool come with a compact 2.0 battery?
A: With a 2.0 battery the tool is fully balanced. Its Powerstate™ brushless motor and efficient hydraulic pump allow users to get 250+ cuts in 500 MCM Cu on a single charge. Like all M18™ tools the FORCE LOGIC™ Cutter is compatible will all M18™ battery packs. If more run-time is desired XC packs may be utilized.
Q: Is this tool a 30-day satisfaction guarantee tool?
A: No, to prevent misuse of this tool as a rented product, this tool will be repair only.
Q: Can you E-Service this product?
A: Yes, E-Service is available.
Q: Is there a warranty on Jaws or Blades?
A: Jaws and Blades are considered an accessory and do not carry a warranty.