The M18™ 3-1/4” Planer delivers unmatched depth control & powerful stock removal for quick and precise material removal on soft or hardwoods. The Planer’s powerful motor allows the user to remove up to 5/64” in a single pass for increased productivity. The depth adjustment dial’s 20 locking positions allows for multiple depth settings and precise depth control. The M18™ Planer also provides up to a 27/64” rabbet cut capacity offering users more depth of cut when making shiplap joints. The left or right chip ejection feature allows users to aim shavings away from their face or finished surfaces; increasing safety, accuracy, and productivity.
- Powerful Stock Removal
- Powerful motor delivers up to 14,000 RPMs
- Power for Oak, Hickory, Walnut, etc.
- Unmatched Depth Control
- Up to 5/64” cut capacity in a single pass
- 20 locking positions at 1/256” increments
- Up to 27/64” rabbet capacity
- Depth dial locks from 0 to 5/64”, eliminating the need to re-zero the dial between cuts
- Adjustable Chip Ejection Switch
- Choose Left or right chip ejection
- Spring Loaded Kickstand: Prevents blade from marring finished surfaces
- Dual Blade Cutting Head: Two reversible carbide blades provide a smooth finish
- Bevel/Edge Guide: Allows users to make straight, rabbet, & bevel cuts up to a 45° angle
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|On Board FUEL Gauge||Fuel Gauge on Battery|
- (1) M18™ 3-1/4" Planer (Bare Tool) (2623-20)
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Bevel/Edge Guide
- (1) Contractor's Bag
- (2) Double Edge Carbide Blade
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the planer include a fence guide?
A: Yes, both the 2623-20 & 2623-21, include a fence guide, for making accurate straight, rabbet, and bevel cuts up to a 45° angle.
Q: Does the planer include a dust bag?
A: No, the planer does not include a dust bag. However any standard 1-1/2” hose can be connected directly to either dust ejection port, allowing the user to use a vacuum to collect wood chips created by the planer.
Q: Can I purchase the fence guide or dust bag separately?
A: Users can purchase the bevel edge guide (included) and the dust bag (not included) by contacting any authorized Milwaukee® service center and requesting the following part numbers. Bevel edge guide: 49-13-0030 Dust bag: 42-16-2623
Q: Can I sharpen the blades?
A: No. The planer uses reversible carbide blades, which can be flipped over to the opposite edge when one edge becomes dull. These blades are commonly found in most stores where planers are sold.