Red Rover, Red Rover fall down stairs and bang all over. 5 times we did this test and it lives on!
Take light anywhere and hang everywhere. The Rover™ M12™ Compact Flood Light gives its users the ultimate flood light for on the go use and adapts, performs, and survives to any work environment its users come across. The 2364-20 can be used in virtually any workspace with its compact size and integrated hanging features like its strong magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, and wire hanger. This 12v compact flood light is capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods of time, as it provides 1,000 lumens of high definition light output in its high mode, 400 lumens in medium and 200 lumens of output in low mode. It uses high quality LED with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. The M12 Compact Flood Light has an impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions. It's LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- As bright as a 250w halogen
- Multiple hanging features: 2 powerful magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, wire hanger
- 3 output modes for optimal brightness and runtime.
- High Definition output with true color, even beam and natural light
- Low Battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
- Impact Resistant, withstands 9' drop
- Limited Lifetime LED warranty
|High Mode||1,000 Lumens | 3.5 hrs|
|Low Mode||200 Lumens | 15 hrs|