Playing around with the Milwaukee M12 LED Metal Flashlight. We are on the 4th floor at my buddies place. It's hard to see but there's a huge Crain in the background behind the apartment that gets lit up a bit.
Its powerful LED produces 800 Lumens of high definition light output, and it can cast a beam further than 375 yards. The 2355-20's sliding head allows users to adjust their beam pattern from a flood to a spot effortlessly, and it features three output modes for high, low or strobe use. The body is built from machined 6000 Series Aluminum with a type II anodized finish and can handle anything it may encounter through years of professional use.
- Spot-flood sliding beam adjustment
- Dual function switch for momentary or lock-on use
- 3 Modes (High, Low, Strobe)
- 800 Lumens Max Output (Wide)
- 375 Yard Max Beam Distance (Narrow)
- Up to 7 hours of Run-Time (XC 4.0)
- 6000 Series Aluminum, Type II Anodized
- IP54 Ingress Protection
|High Mode||800 Lumens - 5 Hour Run-Time.|
|Low Mode||325 Lumens - 7 Hours of Run-Time.|
|Strobe Mode||800 Lumens - 7 Hours of Run-Time.|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
- (1) M12™ LED Metal Flashlight (2355-20)
- (1) Lanyard